Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Kyoukai no Kanata [English Adaptation Lyrics]

Though my cheeks are dripping wet with my tears from my loneliness
I will still silently scan the sky to wait for the dawn
And if it calls to me to join them out there
I would go to chase that hope and find some day, find some way to move on

Even when I’m lost and scared, I will swear that I’ll journey on
My hands and my senses say different things as I speak my mind
I’ll catch up to you, hold on anew
The way to seek our hearts right here is the proof of that one dream I find

As we accept each other, I am drawn to you and I now realize
I don’t want sadness in my life anymore
The act of just accepting our flaws becomes the joy of living
We can surely realize it, what we’re living for

As this newborn love now grows with its wings made of tenderness
I don’t want to interrupt, but I still cannot let it be
So catch me again, face me once more
We both are fated to meet here and this love will someday soar freely

Caught in my pain I find I cannot explain the reasons I cry
I don’t want emptiness in my life from now on
The joy of life is torn apart now as my heart calls out to you again
Surely we will awaken with the coming dawn

Though my cheeks are dripping wet with my tears from my forlorn fate
I will continue to fight for your sake and for the dawn
As I now look to the sky for my answer
Hope is waiting beyond there and you will find a new way to move on

Your acceptance is something that I can’t explain, but somehow I find
That now your face is always here in my mind
I never want to be sad again as long as I remain your friend
I can fully enjoy life

Despite the pain, my heart calls to you once again and tells you my thoughts
I don’t want days of emptiness anymore
If pain is still a part of my life, then I have to ensure always that
I can always carry on so I can see the new dawn, what I’m searching for
My cheeks are wet with all of my tears I shed with joy


Even after I was lost, I still found a way to meet you

No comments:

Post a Comment