Friday, May 2, 2014

Konoha’s State of the World [English Adaptation Lyrics]

All the meanings of our dreams and lives are gathered here
They are all placed within my own body’s core
All to make a machine that is bringing back the lives that we fight for

(This is just a story that details the past that he had)
Each and every one of them are crying them
Whispering once more “I want to see them again”

And at the end of this fragile town, where all those lives were meaningless
The day was going on as if today was just like all the rest, but you know
Wouldn’t it be better to give up without a fuss?
Those two seemed people saw then what dream would soon befall them
What would be made into an end if I didn’t rush?

Against what I’d expect, he chose to go and still protect
His little body was struck sideways once more
I watched the little girl with crying eyes stare at the person she stood by
As the seconds still passed without the clock face ticking by
And tries to blind the world with whispers of some lie
I say, this hazy heat dream will not end that way

All these dreams and situations are all stacked here as one
In this head of mine that’s overflowing with thought
This whole world is a threat to all of us that has only begun

(This is a story about the two people I saw back then)
With a heart that was made only to repeat what it knows
No words can reach out between them again

The screaming sounds of a burning sun
Reflect the heat of fire’s wrath
It felt like they chased me into society’s “survival” path

And as the cicadas drone on, telling how to be reborn anew
I reach with my hands blurring out to the scene occurring
But I cannot manage to reach for both of you

Contrary to my wish, your actions made to surpass fate
My intervention came to you far too late
As I saw the future end out on the street
I scream as you’re knocked off your feet

Pulling me from my world of calculated destiny
Into a future told between falling leaves
You smiled at me

The mockery of summer sunlight seemed to flicker
August came and went as the stories splinter
Would a future in which both could laugh
Exist upon some unknown path?

Contrary to my thoughts that there is no way to escape
I felt as if some miracle could break fate
But then it shattered again into a dead end

Even if we could find a place where our path led, our eyes
Are still tinted red…

No comments:

Post a Comment