Saturday, May 17, 2014

Yobanashi deceive [English Adaptation Lyrics]

Feel the beat of the Bebop
As it scatters round like frenzied footsteps
One-two, let the beat now shine
Even if it’s sour, I think it’s all fine
Hey, want to have a little chat?
Even if I’m stupid, you’ll just deal with that
Now it’s out of my control
Why don’t I just give you a look into my soul?

Hey, shall we now chat a bit?
I’ve been hiding stuff so just wait for it
But I think that’s normal too
I’ve been worrying about what to say to you
Feels like it’s been 10 long years
Since I heard a monster’s voice spout all my fears
Still, it rings out in my heart
Saying “you should lie always right from the start”

Since that day, I have been lying here
And nobody can tell if I am being sincere
You know that monster I heard is the same as me
Oh, sorry, don’t take what I just said seriously

Yes I lie without a reason
Open season has begun
Even if it’s quite uncanny , all those lies are too fun
I am lying here with style as I make a falsehood pile
And for today, I am trying to imitate someone

Bebop to the girls I see
That all hate the night and  choose to run from me
Two-beat to the boys ahead
That still hate my lies but are still interested
Yeah, that’s just the way I roll
Shady false ideals are all I can control
I think that I’ve lost my way
And that’s when I realized I had nothing to say

Even if the dreams I had could all be real
I couldn’t live all alone without a way to say what I feel
“Isn’t that still a lie?” “No, it’s what I feel inside!”
The mess in my head can’t be sorted even if I tried

All my words I say are tainted by the lies that I have painted
Is the real me that I see sympathetic or a mess?
I am lonely but I can’t say why it is that I live this way
I can’t help but sneer at all the things that I confess

But still lies are said in earnest, without thought of what they are
I am wondering if this mask can be taken back?
If I say there is no problem, then I can’t help to solve them
“Oops I messed up” that is enough
But I cannot tell the truth
Honesty is what I lack

Original
Karaoke

No comments:

Post a Comment