Saturday, May 17, 2014

Ayano’s Theory of Happiness [English Adaptation Lyrics]

I recall what I had thought, the things that I held dear within my heart
Ayano’s here, standing by your side if ever you want someone near, so let’s get along

In this little house of red, we lived out our peaceful days
As we whispered secret plans, we lived out our lives in our way
Among all of our red eyes, I saw three pairs looking at me
All of them had hidden deep a life that I couldn’t see

What they feared was that their eyes marked them as human monsters
So I tell them “That’s not true” because I know the real answer
“Red is a good color, it’s regal and proud” I said then
“That is just the way that you were made, never be afraid”

I wondered if it’s fun to think that way
To believe anything that big sis says
“Look there! Do you see that thing?”
I wrapped a scarf around my neck securely
“We’re like secret agents, aren’t we?”

As we are colored with red eyes we start our brigade
Even if we are only playing make believe
As long as we can manage the smiles we made
Then we can be a family we need

I pray for our joy, forever, as long as we live
The future comes with sadness but never forget these words
“Keep this a secret, this brigade of friends”
The sun will set with our laughter again

As the spring wind blows again, the adult world beckons us forward
Rationality now bends as if it had conspired to do so
Through the trails of unshed tears that loved ones won’t shed, I realize
No one sees what is now lost to them as they close their eyes

Things have all gone insane, but still I noticed
I couldn’t tell anyone clearly
“I don’t want to leave, but it’s inevitable”
This is a world that is ending our joy over time

I want those red days to repeat, so we return
So we don’t spoil any future with that we have all learned
I thought that as I cried there, shedding my tears
“I should hide them with smiles right here”

If I had those eyes, I wonder, could I truly see
The future that awaits the others right beside me?
But it’s too awkward, it’s shameful to say
This is my lonely blindfolded way

Even though I’ve disappeared, I wonder what those three secret agents
Are doing even now? Are they smiling again together?
I’m sure they might be mad that I left them alone, but still I
I’m still their sister that wants joy forever

Please try to recall our bond
The words that I lived before I was gone
And “Happiness” is something that is precious
So I hope that you all find it without a fuss

Original

No comments:

Post a Comment