Wednesday, January 1, 2014

S.A.G.A ~ Rinne no Hate Ni [English Adaptation Lyrics]

[Hanyuu, don’t you want to see what lies beyond June of Showa 58?
What kind of world is it? I will never give up. Never]

I can now hear the wings of hell as Samsara passes by
(As time may pass, as it may last, the sadness we once knew begins again)
The memories I have of you now disappear as They now Cry
(As the taste sours, as it devours the things that we had without end)
As the curtains fall and we now reset this tragedy I will never forget
As I strain my ears for that long lost voice now
I find I’m faced with this one choice

Turn all of our sorrow into song that sings of what we have found
In a saga about fate and how we can’t escape
I now choose to fight for all, for all I will protect
To find some far shining exit

[I have no interest in this Hinamizawa. I’ll look for the next Hinamizawa]

The scream that cuts across a fresh slate we once wiped clean
(It echoes around, that dreadful sound, what can that noise here really mean?)
Without my friends I’m left in this dark hellish scene
(We have to gather, we have to shatter the pieces of this unending dream)

To just erase the surface with a breath that shows the moon above, smiling with death
In this eternal month, in this June without end here, I feel like there is nothing left

Using all those happy days as my sole remaining strength
All I have left is the hope that my wish can come to be
If I want to live ahead in some world that I want
I have to fight persistently

[Die... die... everyone die! 
I can't believe it... I can't believe it...I can't believe it...I can't believe it... 
It repeats again and again, even when everyone keeps on fighting 
Always, always we were caught up in a hopeless tragedy… but

For me, rather than the police or anything else 
I'm more relieved that everyone's there for me 
To create a miracle we have to gather everyone's power 
Now, come along with me]

I won’t just sit and wait to see what is to come
[Next time I swear I will change it myself]
That’s right, right now I go to where They now Cry from

Turn this sorrow into song and try to sing along
Take the feelings I still hold and let them light my heart
All those lights are why I can still remain ever strong
This exit is where we will start

Some now world has just appeared, beyond what fate can control
And with all my memories, I carve this will in my soul
And it we can all believe in this miracle we want
I’ll fight my way to tomorrow
I’ll smile here as we all go

[I changed after meeting you 
The world changes because of you 
Yes, at the end of the Samsara]

Original Song

No comments:

Post a Comment