Friday, July 19, 2013

Dear You Cry (Rena) [English Adaptation Lyrics]

The steady scent of the coming summer fills the warm breeze anew
My desire is to feel that warm breeze right beside you

Though these moments feel like they truly have no worth, no value for all to see
They are my own treasures, memories precious to me
Let this moment always be enveloped in that soft warm sunlight
And always be sheltered even in our darkest night

Even though those days showed the darker side of me
You always believed in a “me” you couldn’t see
So now it’s my turn to have firm belief in what you do
Even if that’s unforgivable to all that I knew

Please always stay smiling before me where I clearly see
Your faces that stay here in my memories

Please don’t ever cry for things that may allude what you can understand
Don’t be afraid. I will do everything that I can
If sorrows overtake you, I’ll be right here, crying right by your side
Please don’t be scared, here we can find someplace we can hide

The cry of summer calls to me as this breeze passes by
The sound of my voice is drowned out when Higurashi cry
Though we shed tears, I feel that they should not change how we live
We have to just move on and learn to forgive

Though cries of the cicadas seem to imply that it is too late
I’ll reach out to you and say there’s no meaning to words like “fate”
Please believe in me, stand up and find what tomorrow has in store
Listen to what I say “You don’t have to cry anymore”

No comments:

Post a Comment