Thursday, August 15, 2013

Stone Cold [English Adaptation Lyrics]

Always remember hearts can be hard much like a
Stone they’re forever, changing their form as things change
Constantly changing from tough to brittle in time
Who knows what future hearts you may come to find

[Don’t believe in action]
You can’t know what things will soon be changing while you move forward
[Show me your emotion]
Put those thoughts into words that describe what you move towards

Even a pebble can contain inner value
Hidden within them, there is something that’s still new
I want to break them, set that hidden value free
Release the future that I still cannot see

[You are my illusion]
It is fine if your heart empties and falls to the floor
[Show my your addiction]
Here is the dream you have always been searching for

The hand that I grabbed to signal how this change now takes form
Is where my hopes lie, it still keeps me warm
Fly to me and you will see the dream we have before you fall

My sight is focused out into the sky here
I’ll throw my feelings, release without fear
All my tears just for a while, until I cannot see your smile

With one small teardrop, hearts of stone may well shatter
But if these cracks form, I will say it won’t matter
If I protect them, all the dreams you have held near
It doesn’t matter if my heart breaks apart here

[Show my your emotion]
It’s okay if your heart remains stonily obstinate
[No more contradiction]
Give me something that can’t deceive me about its state

I had discovered at the place where I was fooled
Important feelings that gathered and lay pooled
If you just smile and brush away your sorrow
You might be able to even grasp tomorrow

[It’s all for affection]
Lies are often softer than any truth that you may ponder
[You are my devotion]
I can’t run away from that truth any longer

Because I say it’s for your sake, I endure this mistake
That one infraction due to entwined passion
Things like love were always here
Even alone, they still appear

The time I once saw your smile, how it shone out for me
Lighting my way here on this path I see
I’ll do my best to stand up tall
After each time that I may fall, Stone Cold

That one pebble that may hold some value
Is ever smiling, approving the things that you do
If the way opens through some yet unknown door
See shining futures you were once searching for

Within that shelter ties that may bind will sever
Building momentum, those stone may roll forever
Building their speed here, they gaze out to that far light
I could move onward reaching for things in my sight

When I first saw you I thought I was prepared
But now I realize you were the only one there
We embrace as we both face
The times where we were once alone in this place

Always I’ll say that I’ll be here, so don’t cry out for me
We’ll be together, you’ll never be lonely
Let’s do our best and leave the rest
To the fact that we stand beside each other

It was your kindness that shattered this stone heart
Broke into pieces the shell that blocked my start
I toll through to just reach you
And find a way my heart won’t be, Stone Cold

No comments:

Post a Comment