Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Links [English Adaptation Lyrics]

As I had stepped into the city's light
And saw the wide expanse within my sight

The size seemed so scary, but that was because

I had to be stronger than I was


I couldn't find an answer that would fit

I had to leave the ground to realize it
I couldn't find a second to breathe
As time chose to rush past me

When I was following the same old dull routine
When it was starting to bring me down
I just breathed and let it all out, look there!
Up at the sky
There's a bright rainbow
Let's find where it will go

I will not forget how we live each day in our own way
Let's give thanks for how we met (It's great because)
Just think, how small we're the odds?
Let's keep looking forward, walking on without fail
Right into tomorrow where we can keep smiling brightly here
(without our fear)
Both happiness and sadness entail
That we feel them together somehow
As we live our lives now

If we just leapt right through the path ahead
Where would you think our footsteps would have led?
The towering mountains still expose the gaps
That let light part shadows they cast
If we take each and every step in stride
Maybe we can find something deep inside
And even then, our destination
Is something we can see my friend

As the petals fall, upon our way back home
We can discover the way that we've grown
And these four-leaves that we can all see
A jewel of chance that shines with our light
Has to be real lucky!

I will not forget how the footprints we all leave today
Show the places we have been (and here they'll stay)
The proof of precious memories
I prefer it like this cause my feelings exist
Within me as I can support all the warm things here in sight
(My inner light)
A casual moment is like a token
To show the hope we hold inside will never be broken

"So then let's charge ahead"
The path that leads into the future in sight
All the things that show how we live
Are the things I pray I'll never lose
Following miracles to wherever they go
To the place that they choose
As they lead away past the far horizon the links we share are used

It's constant daily, this feeling that circles once again
This inner light that leads me on and lets me send
This thing I want to tell you

I will not forget all the things I've learned as we've walked on
Even if somethings have changed (and they're long gone)
I'm sure we still could find them
Even if our tears fall, we can stand once again
Walking to tomorrow where we can keep smiling brightly here
(Without our fear)
Both happiness and our sadness entail
That we feel them together here
As we move past our fear

Original Song
Karaoke

No comments:

Post a Comment