Sunday, May 11, 2014

Transparent Answer [English Adaptation Lyrics]

Way back then in those boring days, when nothing strange occurred
I sat in the seat that always felt like it was mine
"Well then, what do you believe?" Was the thought that prompted me.    
The texts on this page were something that I couldn't read

If you're asking for my scores I'd say "they're fine" of course
The sheet I held before they displayed a pointless "100"
While you smiled so nervously, you sat down next to me
Showing a poorer grade with a smile that said "it's okay"

Outside the window there's nothing that I want
Because I already know what price it takes to get it
"If that's how you live no wonder you're bored!
Try being selfish a bit"

Don't try to touch the heart that wants to disappear without a second glance
But after it left I found that there was a second chance
The alarm that rings here urgently says "you're stubborn fool who has grown cold"
It's growing kind of old...

Even if I heard of a perfect answer to your question said that day
It's pointless because you would leave us all here anyway
If I dropped dead right here and now, someone would take my place
Even just wondering is what I cannot face

As those days of leisure pass, they repeat once again
If you're not here I have a feeling of strange unease
Well aside from that odd mood my test scores are still good
They probably won't improve so maybe I'll do as I may please

Somewhere lost in these hectic days there was an error made
something had gone wrong and I hadn't noticed it happen
what color your hair was then how you smiled when I listened
some people like me have already managed to forget about them

The unobstructed view of the window outside
will anything be reflected in its pane once more?
even though I try to understand your pain
why can't I ignore this perfect score?

If only I could figure out the answer to the reason that you smiled
then those days of happiness could've endured for quite a while
At the instant that I stop the alarm clock and woke up to reality
I knew there was no more "you and me"

within the classroom there was once a heart that disappeared when it was hurt
It was hidden behind smile so I never knew it's pain
the face of the bird that escaped this window and fell to the ground to die without a word
I will not forget again as I wake up tomorrow

Original
Karaoke

No comments:

Post a Comment