Saturday, July 6, 2013

Mosaic Roll [English Adaptation Lyrics]

Here we are, once more again
In that mixed up life, we had back then
Although nothing has changed, within this place
I still can move forward, ahead from here at my own pace

Although my glasses fall, I still can see
As they now hit the floor, haphazardly
The way they scatter forth, just like you
But because you’re me, I guess I act in the same way, “Careless” too

Is it alright to say “we were in love”?
In that time, way back when, we remained joined here
Is our mistake something they can call fate
As our love in this world shall now disappear?

In those days, I tired then, of the way you were, who you’d been
I didn’t know for sure, if this was love
Or what to call this thing, that only seemed to end

A lack of sympathy, and pointless sex
Is simply how we were, at our best
It wasn’t difficult, to sever ties
To say that simple truth, between the lines

But I still say that’s OK now

So I suppose we could have been in love
Since we clung so tightly to what we had then
And in some way it comes as no surprise
That it’s me who must now, work to sever our ties

I guess it’s right to say “we were in love”
In a way, we still live, like we’re together
And even though we both have had enough
This joined bond that we shared can cleanly sever

No comments:

Post a Comment