Friday, July 19, 2013

Dear You Feel (Shion) [English Adaptation Lyrics]

I found I can’t tell you about the wounds lingering in my heart
I can only kneel down before the pain that tears me apart

Two people we once were happened to share the same mind for everything
But we didn’t realize what that same state would surely bring
Two people so different living as one isn’t what we wished for
Echoes of sorrow still divide us forevermore

The heavy weight of that burden that crawled upon our back
Was the sin that caused the bleeding wound you lack
I can’t go back to the past now if I tried
I can’t reach the days when the Higurashi cried

Please show me that smile I saw once in the breeze and sun
I remember thinking that life seemed so fun
I want to keep trying to protect that place that once seemed so warm
I’ll do what I can to change anything before it’s torn
Because we all live here searching for ways to make out own “tomorrow”
We always pursue joy and happiness in all that we know

I simply need the 35 degrees of warmth
That I can feel right here as we walk hand in hand
As long as I have this strength I won’t shed any tears
All I wish for is that you understand

I found I can tell you about the wounds lingering in my heart
I swear I won’t kneel down before the pain that tears me apart
Because as time passes the season fade until they’re long gone
Let’s walk past the pain and find “tomorrow”, a way to move on

Original Song
Karaoke

No comments:

Post a Comment