Monday, July 29, 2013

Happily Ever After [English Adaptation Lyrics]

Like how I once forgot that pain, I’ve seemed to have forgotten how I lived then
If I were to lose this warmth, that stems from seeing you every single day
Could I ever say I’m okay?

In these countless specks of dust, the stars shine up in the sky
They all watch the way we live, observing the things that lay out of sight, what’s in store
All of the things that we have always been searching boldly for

Happiness always has a sorrow held to remind us that there’s always pain
That still takes part, of anything that you may seek to gain
I’m sure that we can overcome that pain as longs as we choose to persist
Reaching that goal is my heart’s only wish

The tears I’ve shed and breaths I take, are equal here as I look for you
What waited for me in the dawn, was some harsh reality that I already knew
A world where you no longer live

Wounds that won’t close even now, words we cannot say somehow
Even after all this time, we still cling to them, and make them into our sign
That shows the way we proceed from all the things we’ve left behind

Happiness always has a shard of joy that reminds us why we still have hope
It gives us strength, to carry on if we cannot proceed
I’m sure that we can overcome fate and find the path that leads to the dawn
My only wish is that we carry on

Happiness is always a modest thing that shows us both the light and dark
Happiness fades, but comes again to remind us here once more
The things it brings just help us grow and change who we are over time
It teaches us the worth of all the things we’re fighting for

Right now my wish is to chase that joy and see where that path leads to the end
I may not see where this path seems to go
But I will keep on running until I know…

Original Song

No comments:

Post a Comment