Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Sugar Sweet Nightmare [English Adaptation Lyrics]

As I long for you, finding something new, they won’t stop coming
All the feelings held within my heart. We can’t remain apart

I am not as pure and earnest as you may have thought in the past
My sparkling feelings sometimes fall into shadows they cast
If I someday start becoming a demon of my desire
Then would the words you might whisper spark my inner fire

Just like that one distant day, I am still waiting somehow
I had given up on my hope, but I still wait here right somehow

I must say these words, but they still won’t work, It just seems to me
That they won’t reach all the way to you. Hey what do you think I should do?
I still long for you as my feelings grew, but it always seems
That the things I want to send fall short. They still cannot break through

To wish luck upon one person, to hope that they can be happy
Even a small goal that simple is still impossible
The only thing that I know is that I live in ignorance
I think that I’m only playing know-it-all just by chance

I think I’ve been spoiled by now by the sweet things you allow
It’s fine if I can just be closer to you right now

I’ve prepared this speech, but it’s out of reach. Even if I’m near
Some rejection is what I still fear, and it makes my courage disappear
Still my love goes on when my will is gone. I am drawn forward
Always moving on, moving toward some newfound unseen dawn

Even if it was only one brief moment
To me it was eternity for all the time that we spent

I now sing this song as I move along, and with every verse
My obsession seems to just get worse, but still I know that I am not wrong
It is with my love that I still endure, finding strength within
To keep trying to let it begin, the love that is my cure
I just want to say that I want to stay by you any way where my heart may lay
Despite who we’ve been, despite all my sins, can we now begin this love once again?

Just like we once had started back then

No comments:

Post a Comment