Saturday, August 24, 2013

Butterfly [English Adaptation Lyrics]

I’ll become a butterfly’s wings, that lights the wind with what I’m reflecting
I’m sure they’ll shine, reflecting out here for your eyes
It’s best to forget all that you knew, unless you know it has some value
There’s no more time, to keep fooling around in your mind

What’d you say “Wow, wow, wow wow, wow”? I wonder if we’ll reach for the skies
But still it’s “Wow, wow, wow wow, wow” To me even the future is a big surprise

After endless dreams that fade into black, we have found that we cannot go back
All of our dreams fade to grey, and it still appears that they cannot last today
Even with these wings, images stay, as we soar on to the skies above
I am sure we can still fly, on my love

All become merry butterflies then, riding on an earnest tailwind
I’ll come and see you, even though I don’t know where you are
Ambiguity’s sometimes handy, confusion’s always fine and dandy
Even if I’m wrong, I’ll continue singing a pop song

What’s up with “Wow, wow, wow wow, wow”? I wonder if it’ll echo around
But still it’s “Wow, wow, wow wow, wow” I think that there’s no use anticipating sound

After endless dreams that soon leave our sight, I still wonder why we choose to fight
That’s right it’s not too bad. Using commonsense should enhance the things we have
Even if we keep to these wing, with the images echoed above
I am sure we can still fly, on my love

After endless dreams where nothing can change, does it seem like out hope is too strange?
Even if our dreams still lose, we can still press ahead without issues
Chasing the image burned in our soul, as we soar on, we lose all control
Gazing into skies above, on my love

Within ceaseless dreams that float in my head, we can see all the paths we have tread
Even if dreams fade away, new hopes will arise in our hearts with each day
On wings where images will not fade, we can see all the plans that we’ve made
Chasing the could up above, on my love

No comments:

Post a Comment