Friday, July 19, 2013

Dear You Hope (Rika) [English Adaptation Lyrics]

Though prayers won’t reach you,
I keep on sending them out into the sky
I still hope that someday they will find you where cicadas cry

How many times have I found myself ripped to pieces no matter how I prepare?
Has all the hope I once held deep within turned to despair?
I promise that next time I will grow stronger and understand
Because if I could do that, I am sure I can reach for your hand

The opening of this story is given once again
I dance the dance that I’ve been taught the same way I did then
This story connects all the worlds that I’ve been fighting for
So I can’t stop my efforts, I must dance again once more
To reach the end, a place where you can go to find
Some happiness and inner peace of mind

Though there may be limits to how many times I can dance
Still I will protect these precious things if I’m given the chance
For that cause I’ll defy even the Gods to attain my one goal
I swear I won’t wander or forsake this hope in my soul

Though like the summer cicadas my life is now short-lived
My only wish is something simple only you can give
Please stay beside me till the end and let me see your smile
That one image will last for a while

So let us now start once more, go to the place we had left way back there
This time we can wish for some ending we can all equally share
At the least our final moments can share something with how this once begun
In that at the end of it we are all here, smiling as one

Original Song
Karaoke

No comments:

Post a Comment