Friday, July 19, 2013

Dear You Kind (Satoko) [English Adaptation Lyrics]

Although I may believe in all the words I have heard from everyone
I can’t deny I still have my doubts about the truth

As I always know that this faint warmth here will always stay beside me
I’m also aware that there are some things I cannot see
I promised I’d hide tears, bury sorrow as I would move along
So I could say some day that I have learned how to be strong

Please tell me the warmth here in your hands isn’t a lie
I recall that far place where the Higurashi cry
Please call out my name in that warm tone you used back then
My wish is that you won’t ever leave me alone again

I’ve shouted and cried out my wishes to the sky so blue
But I feel that somehow it hasn’t reached you

Though I cannot yet face you I always know you are still here for me
Because I am aware that there are things that I cannot see
Your kindness melts into sunshine that I can sense beside me like a warm friend
Because this stays with me, I know happiness cannot end

There were so many things I once took for granted here
I didn’t notice them until they had disappeared
I hadn’t realized their value until they were gone
I want to always stay with you and sleep in your arms

So when the day comes when you will return and pat me on the head
I feel that on that day I won’t hide tears any longer
Though I am still dreaming of that day you will smile and draw me close
I still can’t wait to show you how I have grown even stronger

Original Song
Karaoke

No comments:

Post a Comment