Thursday, December 31, 2015

Ghost Lead

[0:00] (Yuyuko) [Dance of the Dead Butterflies -Cherry Blossoms]
(Reimu) This again? Move away!
(Marisa) You're kidding! Cards like this are the best to graze!
(Sanae) Hey, come on guys! Which strategy is safe?
(Reimu) Just back off!
(Marisa) No, keep close to shoot at point blank
(Sanae) I'll just stay right here. This part is manageable

[0:35] (Yuyuko) By the way, what are you looking for?
(Marisa) Ghosts are being weird, don'tcha know?
(Reimu) What she means is that there are divine spirits all over
(Yuyuko) Is that so?
[Nether Sign: Endless Evening Cherry Blossoms]
Well if you beat this, I might say what I know
(Marisa) [Master Spark]! Laser-to-face will always win!
(Reimu) Well, looks like we won. So tell me, what are these?

-Youmu enters-

[1:22] (Youmu) Tea's ready
(Yuyuko) Sorry, but I don't know
That has nothing to do with us
(Reimu) Oh come on!
(Youmu) Reimu? Why are you here today?
(Marisa) I can't believe that this trip was just a bust

[1:45] (Yuyuko) Oh, Youmu! Someone will make a revival
There are no secrets behind the new temple

[1:57] (Youmu) ... Alright then, I suppose I should go
(Yuyuko) Don't forget to bring souvenirs!
(Sanae) So do we... Follow her?
(Marisa) Yeah, I guess
(Youmu) Is this why you three came out here?

[2:20] (Yuyuko) Don't forget, the cemetery is the place
(Reimu) Alright, so much for "we don't know anything"...
(Sanae) I'm confused. Is she helping or something else?
(Marisa) Let's just chalk it up to the weirdness of spring

-girls exit-

[2:43] (Yuyuko) ...Yukari, have you woken up yet?
Looks like we've got a small problem...


No comments:

Post a Comment