Friday, June 24, 2016

The Traditional Old Man and the Stylish Girl (4)

[0:00] (Ichirin) Okay, let’s see. The newspaper says here’s where she’ll be

[0:06] (Marisa) Hey there, it’s puffy-beard and nun-lady!
(Ichirin) Pardon? Oh, you’re that one magician, the Black-White one
By chance, have you seen Byakuren around?
(Marisa) Maybe she has done something bad. Far as I know, she has left the town

[0:27] (Ichirin) We’ll have to ask that you explain that. What do you know?

[0:33] (Marisa) Ask them. There was a boring sermon, until I came
And took care of it in the practical way.
So, you’re also Buddhist too? There’s something to do
You guys better fight back. Right, everyone! Here is round 2!

[1:26] (Ichirin) Ah, a crowd gathered. So this is what this is about
(Marisa) All the faith will be given to the winner, so attack me now or get out

[1:36] (Youkai 1) So, it’s the witch again. Who’s she fighting?
(Youkai 2) One of those Buddhist priestesses
(Youkai 1) Ah, from the Youkai Temple. I was hoping for one of those new Taoists

[1:46] (Marisa) [Star Sign: Satellite Illusion], go!
(Youkai 2) Crap, take cover!

[2:13] (Ichirin) Alright, that’s it. Come on, Unzan! Now, [Iron Hammer]!

[2:18] (Youkai 2) Doesn’t this battle seem dangerous?
(Youkai 1) No kidding. I’m gonna go over there until they’re finished
(Marisa) Aw, they’re starting to run away. Well,
I guess that’s good enough. I should move on too and raise some hell

[2:50] (Ichirin) Where’s she going? That is not what I expected
Leaving so soon seems quite fishy

[3:00] Ah, I forgot. Where’s Byakuren? I’m looking for her too
(Youkai 1) She fought the witch a bit before you

[3:11] (Youkai 2) She left here that way after the fight was finished
(Ichirin) Thank you. Then, we must hurry to her, Unzan. She ought to know the culprit behind this mess

-Back at the temple -

[3:22] (Nue) Geez, what’s with Ichirin? All I said was Mamizou went out
(Shou) She left behind the paper. So I guess that this is what that was about?

No comments:

Post a Comment