Monday, September 5, 2016

Akutagawa’s Ryuunosuke’s “Kappa” ~ Candid Friend (6)

[0:07] (Nitori) Kawashiro Trading Company! Your one-stop-shop for better weaponry!
Huh? What’s a priest doing around here?
Your boss wanna come make something else “clear”?

-Ichirin enters-

[0:21] (Ichirin) Byakuren? So you have seen her today?
(Nitori) Maybe, but I’m not talking
Anyways, what’s a priest doing out here?
(Ichirin) Trying to spread Buddha’s teachings

[0:35] I overheard that the Kappa of this valley are corrupt
(Nitori) We don’t like solicitors, so just beat it
(Ichirin) I suppose that I have no choice then. Force will be my persuasion
I will show you moral ethics!

[0:49] (Nitori) Maybe you will, maybe you won’t. Don’t look down on Kappa!
It’s not something too personal, it’s just business
Why do you think we have a need for human religions here?
Youkai Mountain’s off limits

[1:30] Crap, I forgot. The Nyuudou’s here
Well then, meet my little friend!
[Q-cumber Sound System], go! For the Kappa!
(Ichirin) That’s rather strange. Something seems off
This kappa’s so powerful
And I thought they were more passive…

[1:45] (Nitori) Not good enough? Then how ‘bout this?
[Bubble Sign: Bubble Dragon]!
(Ichirin) Ah, I guess she really is just a kappa
[North Mountain Wind of Mercy], Unzan!
Stop, I’m not here to fight you
I just wanted to see something

[1:59] No, I guess you’re not a Tanuki
So did you say you saw Byakuren?
(Nitori) Yeah, earlier. She was bothering me
And now you priests are doing it again

[2:12] (Ichirin) Our message is to live in harmony
We all could be friends without doubt
(Nitori) If you insist, we might seen some guys over
When they’re not busy to check you out

-Ichirin leaves, Aya enters-

[2:54] Finally, those priests have gone away
It wasn’t like I told them they could stay
(Aya) So what were those two doing out here?

(Nitori) Something about converts? I don’t really care

No comments:

Post a Comment