Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Mermaid from the Enchanted Land (1)

 

-Reimu enters-
[0:25] (Wakasagihime) Oh, you’re that famous shrine maiden, aren’t you
Have you come to exterminate me?
(Reimu) Now normally, I would. But I’m saving my rage for a specific target, you see!
 
[0:36] (Wakasagihime) Now I feel like I have been insulted
[Great Raging Waves of the Revered Scale]!
(Reimu) I don’t have time for this! I’m gonna beat you up, Yukari!
Outta my way! I’ll lose the trail!
 
-Reimu leaves, Sakuya enters-
[1:02] (Wakasagihime) That was really rude! How dare she ignore me
(Sakuya) Well, I can’t say that I disagree
(Wakasagihime)Hey, you’re from that mansion! I thought you never come outside
You’ve forgotten about Youkai!
 
[1:15] (Sakuya) You appear to be a half-fish person, right?
I had no idea that you were here
It’s rather fortunate, I was tasked to clean up outside
And I wished to test out this knife…
 
- Wakasagihime defeated-
[1:52] (Sakuya) That was rather strange, this feeling of bloodlust
I wonder if this blade has been cursed
I’ll have to report it. But first, it can’t hurt to see
What it may be targeting first
 
[2:04] I believe that was Reimu who passed before
This appears to be an incident
If that should be the case, then there should be
A multitude of Youkai out to target…
 
-elsewhere-
[2:29] (Reimu) Nope, she’s not out here. On to Human Village!
By the way, that mermaid’s acting weird
I thought they were passive… well maybe something’s going on
Oh, what do we have right here?

No comments:

Post a Comment