Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Tomorrow Will Be Special; Yesterday Was Not

-Scarlet Devil Mansion-

[0:11] (Sanae) Ah, excuse me Miss Hong Meiling: Have you seen a giant shadow?
(Meiling) Oh, I guess it wasn’t just me. I’d hoped I was just seeing things
(Sanae) Well, it seems not. So where’s it then?
(Meiling) It headed up to the mountain

[0:30] (Sanae) To the mountain? I was just there
Maybe I passed it in the fog…
(Meiling) Either way, you will not pass me. Prepare to be thrown out of here
You didn’t think you could waltz in
To the famed devil’s own mansion?

[0:49] (Sanae) Oh, so I can’t come through as I please?
It’s a shame, the ground’s are pretty
(Meiling) Of course they are, I really work hard
But you will not slip through past me!

[1:00] (Sanae) Well I suppose this is expected
I could always use some practice
Are you prepared for a miracle?
(Meiling) There’s no way you’re getting past this!

[1:38] [Kick of Showering Brilliance]! Well, that’s enough now you’re outside
(Sanae) Well, I didn’t plan to go in. Now where did that big robot hide?

[1:47] (Meiling) Huh? A big robot? What is that?
(Sanae) Oh, never mind. So how are things?

[1:57] (Meiling) I’ve seen omens of that Xingjun
There may be a calamity
A shadow was out in that mist
But I saw it only briefly
(Sanae) The mountain though… I’ll check it out
The Kappa might figure it out

-Sanae exits-

[2:18] (Meiling) I should be on guard if it comes again
Who knows what might really happen
Ah, where was I? I lost my bookmark
I don’t think I was at the end

-elsewhere-

[2:26] (Sanae) I wonder if Miss Kanako knows
From where all this mist rising
Oh, wait a sec! That’s probably it
It must be by that one hot spring!

Timeline
Next

No comments:

Post a Comment