Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Mystic Oriental Love Consultation

-Sanae enters, Reimu falls in-

[0:00] (Sanae) Well that’s strange. This hole’s new…
(Reimu) Marisa! I will kill you!
(Sanae) Reimu, are you alright?
(Reimu) Yeah, I guess. Why is there light?

[0:12] (Sanae) This looks like a giant hangar.
Could this be where that shadow was?
(Reimu) That shadow? We thought it was fairies
So what do you think this big hole does?

[0:23] (Sanae) I think I saw this in a manga!
This is a giant robot hangar!
(Reimu) Oh right, I forgot how you react…
There is no common sense around her

[0:34] (Sanae) A Gundam or Knightmare?
(Reimu) Well, I’d say there’s one right here
Anyway, I’m going
(Sanae) What will appear?

-Reimu exits-

[0:46] Now how do I open this door?
As if that’s a serious question!
Miracles can do things easily
Okay then! Now, Open Sesame!

-nearby-

[0:58] (?) Hey, the door to the chamber opened.
Go check it out, we’re losing pressure
(??) It’s probably the fuel source, you know.
We both know we can’t rely on her

Timeline
Next

No comments:

Post a Comment