Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Solar Sect of Mystic Wisdom ~ Nuclear Fusion

[0:22] (Sanae) Ok, what was this place built for?
It is hot here. Is this the hangar’s core?
(Utsuho) Warning! Core Contamination!
Moving on to its elimination

[0:44] (Sanae) Oh, it’s the Hell Raven. What was she just saying?
(Utsuho) Warning! The Foreign Substance is detected!
(Sanae) Is she-? That’s not good…

-dodging-

 [0:55] Wait, wait! I work for Kanako!
(Utsuho) Who’s that? Someone I don’t know?
(Sanae) (birdbrain) She’s a higher power
And I’m the Miko who serves her

[1:27](Utsuho) A higher power? But that means you’re weak!
Foreign Substance found!
(Sanae) So, back to square one?
I guess I’ll beat you, then we can talk more
Maybe you might know what I came here for

-more fighting-

[2:08] (Sanae) That’s as far as you go!
(Utsuho) Wait, what were we doing?
(Sanae) Okay… well, I was giving you your orders
And you’re listening

[2:20] (Utsuho) Okay. So what are the orders?
(Sanae) Where’s the Hundred-foot shadow?
(Utsuho) Shadow? I didn’t see it here
(Sanae) Dead end? Well I guess I’ll just go

Timeline
Next

No comments:

Post a Comment