Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Dolls in the Scenery

-Scarlet Devil Mansion-

[0:00] (Meiling) Off to face Taisui Xingjun!
I don’t know when I’ll be coming back to this place
I should take some flowers
To remind me of my home someday

[0:10] Such a clear sky and nice breeze
It’s hard to believe that we are being threatened
I will defend Gensokyo
So bring it on, ill omen!

-Alice enters-

[0:36] (Alice) Excuse me, can I come in to the library?
(Meiling) Yeah, go ahead. I’ve got to prepare
(Alice) If it’s no trouble, I would prefer you’d lead me there

[0:45] (Meiling) Huh? Wait a sec, you should know the way
Don’t tell me that it’s already here?
You’re a Youkai sent by that Xingjun! I’m well aware of
What’s going on, so I won’t fear!

[0:58] (Alice?) Hah, as expected of you, the gatekeeper of the Scarlet Devil Mansion
But don’t be arrogant. I know even now I’ll get in
(Meiling) You’re the one who’s arrogant if you don’t respect established history!
No sloppy pretender will ever make it past me!

[1:32] That was dangerous, attacked by familiar forms
Now you’ve gone silent, isn’t that so?
But I know that it’s not over yet. Let’s go!

[1:41] I have to keep pressing the attack
Everyone else is my opponent
Now it is time to go to battle. Where was it that giant shadow went?

Timeline
Next

No comments:

Post a Comment