Saturday, January 30, 2016

Desire Drive

-Inside the Masoleum. Girls enter, Seiga enters-

[0:31] (Marisa) Hey, look at that door. We should go in
(Sanae) There was a heretical place like this here?
That's disturbing
(Seiga) Hm? Is someone there? You should come in
Oh, it seems that most of you are human
But then, with you there... You're the same as me, a hermit. Correct?

[0:55] Someone ever youthful, clear mind and strong body
You've transcended life and death in the end then?

[1:01] (Youmu) No, I can still die, and I'm only a half-phantom
The other half of me is just like a human...

-Yoshika enters-

[1:31] (Seiga) Ah, I see it now. Yes, not the same
You could indeed die. That is really such a shame
(Yoshika) Dying's no good. Anything but that is really okay
(Seiga) Oh my, you came over quick.
(Reimu) Oh great, it's her
(Marisa) I was hoping that she would sleep there forever

[1:51] (Seiga) Oh, so you have met. Well, it seems you haven't beaten her yet

[1:56] (Yoshika) Hang on, what time is it?
(Marisa) Well, I think it's morning
(Seiga) What an early riser. You're such a good girl
Now let's see. With these four... Shall we have a rematch then?
With these gathered spirits, can you defeat them?

[2:57] (Seiga) So, that's your tactic. That's quite a trick
But as you see, my Jiangshi's toughness is unmatched
Now, what if I join?
(Reimu) It's obvious even if you don't ask

[3:09] (Seiga) Alright, but have you four fought against Taoists?
I assure you that you've never fought like this
Past mere Shinto, it towers over the feeble Buddhist

[3:22] (Marisa) You do know that you guys are buried right under a Buddhist temple, so they're over you?
(Seiga) Yet we have awoken. Their power means nothing
All their preparation, and we live anew

-Seiga and Yoshiko retreat, making holes-

[3:59] Ah, this spot should work
(Reimu) Stop doing that!
Moving through walls makes it hard to shoot at you two
(Seiga) But it is fun
(Marisa) Hey, can I borrow that item from you?

[4:11] (Seiga) Hm? What would you do?
(Reimu) No, none of that
Marisa's just as bad with the stuff she has
(Marisa) A wall or three wouldn't make much difference to Patchouli

No comments:

Post a Comment