Thursday, January 28, 2016

Rigid Paradise

[0:00] (Yoshika) Knowing your foe, you should know to leave
Or else become like me
If you’re beaten by my Danmaku, you’ll all become one of the Jiangshi!

[0:24] (Sanae) I don’t think that complies with the rules
(Yoshika) [Poison Nail: Poison Raze]!
(Marisa) Told ya, she doesn’t have much brains left
(Reimu) Marisa, don’t you dare to graze

[0:38] (Youmu) Ah, I see what she does. This is quite troublesome
Reimu! Can you feel divine spirits each time she gets hit by us?
(Reimu) Yeah, but they don’t stick around for too long
(Youmu) She’s been absorbing all their power and turning them to spells
We need to move her!
(Marisa) Oh, I see. Oh well

[1:14] (Yoshika) Now, [Poison Nail: Undead Murderer]!
(Marisa) Sanae, distract her! Reimu, hit her again on my mark
Youmu, attack her after my spark!

[1:38] (Yoshika) [Desire Sign: Saved Up Desire Spirit Invitation]
(Marisa) Reimu, hit her! Alright, [Blazing Star]!
Youmu!
(Youmu) [Slash of Eternal Future]!

[1:51] (Yoshika) Guaargh! I am now done for!
(Marisa) Hey, I know I planned it, but still..
Fighting zombies in cemeteries is still a little bit cliché, isn’t it?

[2:15] (Reimu) Alright, what is it you’re protecting?
(Yoshika) Zombies are undyiinnnggg!
(Marisa) Give it up Reimu. Youmu’s just going

-Girls exit-

[2:27] (Yoshika) Huh? It’s open? At last, they’ve returned!
I guess I should go in. Is this the start of another war

Over those religions?

No comments:

Post a Comment