Friday, March 4, 2016

The Hall of Dreams’ Great Mausoleum

[0:00] (Neutral) Sealed away long ago outside of Gensokyo…

-Girls enter-

[0:03] (Marisa) –So that’s how we met Youmu
(Reimu) What do you think they’re going to do?
(Marisa) Gather up the spirits and do it?
(Youmu) You can’t do that with Divine Spirits

[0:40] (Reimu) Seriously, what’s with all the revivals?
Your’s first, then Byakuren’s next
(Sanae) So, will this one be a Youkai?
(Reimu) At this point, I don’t know what to expect

-Soga and Futo enter-

[1:04] (Soga) So what do you think?
(Futo) Ah, this fateful day hath come
Who is here for the occasion?
(Reimu) … Sanae, you’re the people person. Why’s she talking like an old person?

[1:30] (Futo) So thee are the spokesperson, correct?
Were thou the one who ended mine rest?
(Sanae) Well, I’m a god in Gensokyo acting as a normal miko
(Futo) Mayhap there was value in having tasted death

[1:43] So will thou deliver me to Heaven as a Celestial?
(Sanae) No, I wasn’t planning on that
(Reimu) Not that stuff again!
(Marisa) Hey, I think we should let her try and watch all the lightning
Come down. It would be funny to go and shake up Heaven

[1:55] (Soga) Oh, you want some lightning? Let’s make this exciting!

-Soga attacks-

[1:59] (Reimu) Hey you, can you control her-
(Marisa) Oh yeah? [Master Spark], full power!
(Youmu) So that’s what that looks like on this side
(Reimu) Sanae, can you watch out for her?

[2:35] (Futo) … what design hath driven thee to me?
Art thou trials to be reborn fully?
(Reimu) How the hell did it end up like this?
Undead minions sealed up in a crypt?

[3:00] (Futo) Verily well, I accept!
I shall vanquish thee promptly
The Crown Princess will then rise here anew
Know that my heart harbors no malice

This is simply a task I must do

No comments:

Post a Comment