Friday, May 6, 2016

Magus Night (1)

-Hakurei Shrine, Marisa enters, throws open a newspaper-

[0:00] (Marisa) So, have ya heard? Youkai are coming out
(Reimu) Oh, for god’s sakes! – Hey, wait! Out of my house!

[0:15] (Marisa) So I was just thinkin’-
(Reimu) No, I’m not listening to this
I’m not dealing with 3 incidents

[0:23] (Marisa) Oh come on, it’ll be fun
It’s not like you’re busy anyway
It sounds like everyone’s getting’ faith

[0:30] (Reimu) My intuition says this will be a giant pain
And those 3 will take care of it, won’t they?
(Marisa) You mean Miko, Kanako, and Byakuren? Well, maybe.
I might go look for Sanae

[0:45] (Reimu) See? That’s all solved
Now get out of my shrine!
(Marisa) Wait, the zombies!
(Reimu) I’m sure you will be fine

-Marisa exits. Marisa enters-

[1:14] (Marisa) But don’t you think you should show up to advertise yourself?
(Reimu) Hey, I kicked you out. That means leave now
(Marisa) If you wanted me to leave, then you should have shut your door
(Reimu) What do you mean? I di-… really?

[1:30] (Marisa) Looks open~
(Reimu) You really took down all the Shoji?
(Marisa) Well, who knows? But ya gotta admit
The culprit must be real sneaky

[1:45] (Reimu) That is it! Let’s take this outside then, Marisa
(Marisa) Well, it feels like we’re already there
But if that’s what you want, I’ll fight with ya

[2:00] Sure ya won’t come? Well then, go [Master Spark]!
(Reimu) It’s a setup. I don’t plan to take part

[2:15] (Marisa) Well, maybe I’ll go then and gather all the faith to me
(Reimu) What would you do if you got some faith?
The last time I checked, you don’t have any gods to worship
(Marisa) I’m sure something will come my way

[2:31] And maybe Yukari will give me a cool item
She said she’s the one who changed your orb
(Reimu) No way that she’d do that- oh wait, there’s a chance she might
(Marisa) See what I mean? She might be bored

[2:45] So are ya in?
(Reimu) No way
(Marisa) Well, suit yourself
See ya later. I’ll go fight someone else

-Away from the shrine-

[2:15] “A Youkai Invasion”? I guess Aya’s been having fun
Sounds like a good place to start this
I better get ready if I’m gonna make this thing flashy
What’s a gamble without some risk?

-Outside the shrine-

[3:30] (Reimu) Well, that’s that. Today is going to suck so hard
Humans are acting like they’re depressed…
Yeah, I don’t have time to do this
This just sucks. I’ll probably need more Ofuda
If it is a Youkai doing this, then a barrier might help fix this mess

-Inside the shrine-

[4:00] (Suika) Hey Yukari, aren’tcha getting involved?
(Yukari) No need for that. This act will be resolved

[4:15] The boundary of loose ends and problems is unraveling
Wonder if fate or faith is pulling strings?

No comments:

Post a Comment