Thursday, July 14, 2016

Futatsuiwa from Sado (5)

[0:15] (Mamizou) Do we have updates on Byakuren yet?
(Tanuki 1) She’s disappeared for now, it seems
(Mamizou) what about Ichirin? Where is she?
(Tanuki 2) Temple or Village, somewhere between

[0:22] (Mamizou) No word from Reimu? She should help out
(Tanuki 3) The last one who went didn’t come back
(Mamizou) Well I guess it’s time for stage 2 then
It’s time to change our plan of attack

[0:30] What about Marisa?
(Marisa) She’s still kicking ass and taking lots of names
(Mamizou) I must have missed when you came in here.
What happened to the one tailing you?

[0:46] (Marisa) Oh, you mean that one look-a-like?
I think she was trying to act like she was Nue
I just pointed at her and started chanting “Pew, pew, pew”

[1:16] (Mamizou) So, what can I do for you?
(Marisa) Aren’t you the one looking for help with something?
With this setup out here, what could you guys be planning?

[1:30] (Mamizou) Oh, we’re just having fun. It’s a festival for Tanuki
(Marisa) Hey, I thought we were friends. Don’t just bullshit me
(Mamizou) Well, if we were friends, I’d still have to keep the plan from you
(Marisa) But you would tell me if I ordered ya to!

-Mamizou defeated-

[2:15] Geez, you’re not really built for power
So does this mean I’m now in charge?
(Mamizou) Mah, if you show Tanuki spirit
10 different forms, it’s not that hard!

[2:23] (Marisa) Aw shucks, I suck at transformations
Illusion Magic’s not my style
Alright, I guess I’ll work for you then
It might be fun for a little while

[2:30] (Mamizou) Then go to the village
We’re just trying to get some people out there
(Marisa) Anything I should look for then?
(Mamizou) Does it matter? You wouldn’t listen

[2:45] (Marisa) Oh? That’s just cynical
It sounds like you’re used to some people having fun
(Mamizou) Tanuki are best at that, just like a certain someone

-Marisa exits-

[3:15] Alright, the show’s over. Back to work, people, we’ve all got jobs to do
Someone for the kappa, and maybe 2 for Reimu
(Tanuki 1) Maybe we should just wait? That one gap Youkai might interfere
(Mamizou) Then keep an eye out. Another volunteer?

-meanwhile-

[3:46] (Yukari) My, this is quite complex. The plot thickens, wouldn’t you agree?
(Yuyuko) It’s not a problem, correct, Yukari?

No comments:

Post a Comment