Tuesday, July 19, 2016

This Dull World’s Unchanging Pessimism ~ Shinkirou Orchestra (5)

-Senkai-

[0:07] (Byakuren) Excuse me, is your leader in? I have to speak with her
It’s rather important and cannot wait
(Futo) Indeed? Mayhap thou would hast better luck then if thou had arrived here earlier

[0:18] (Byakuren) Oh dear. Has she already left?
I was hoping to try and persuade her to calm the conflict down

[0:24] (Futo) If so, then thou should be made aware
That conflict has been decided to be our cause

[0:30] (Byakuren) Ah, so who has gone to fight,
and at what place will you be gathering?

-elsewhere-

[0:36] (Miko) It would seem the time is right to gather faith and order in one strike!

[0:45] (Marisa) Alright, now let’s get the ball rolling around here!

(Reimu) All those morons had better not interfere

(Mamizou) Listen! Stage Two’s a go, so get ready

(Bunbunmaru) Now, let the Tournament of Faith begin!

-Senkai-

(Seiga) Almost everywhere. At least all the towns in the area
(Byakuren) Oh dear

-elsewhere-

[0:58] (Medicine) Rise up! For the pride of the Doll Liberation Army!

(Tewi) To arms! Let’s show them the spirit of the Rabbit Horn League!
(Bunny) Umm, Tewi? Where is Reisen? We thought she would be here to fight
(Tewi) It’s fine. You guys don’t need her, you’ll be alright

-Moriya Shrine-

[1:14] (Suwako) Hey, I’m back. Got some good news and bad news
Which one should come first?
(Kanako) The bad. I’m not expecting much, so it can’t get much worse
(Suwako) The saint heard about the problem and is already moving
But at least our faith today is only growing

-Hakurei Shrine-

[1:30] (Sunny) Come on! We’re gonna beat up everyone
(Star) Alright! Our team won’t lose to anyone!
(Luna) You guys spent way too much time with that idiot Cirno

[1:38] (Cirno) Wanna say that again? I’m gonna freeze you idiots
(Sunny) Oh yeah? Well then you come and bring it!
(Reimu) Alright you guys, stop that racket!
(Star) Ah! it’s Reimu!

-SDM-

[1:49] (Patchouli) At least Remi is asleep
(Sakuya) Yes, that may be for the best
Meiling, keep the gate secure. I will handle all the rest
(Meiling) Why are we stuck fighting all these monks out of the blue?
(Koakuma) Exorcisms? I don’t have a clue

-Underground-

[2:04] (Orin) Miss Satori, there’s bad news-
(Satori) –Koishi’s not around here
(Orin) Some of the pets saw her go, but they’re really not sure where
(Satori) Alright, I’ll ask everyone to look here again
Can you two go check on the mountain?

-???-

[2:20] (Yukari) Well then, I really didn’t expect that response
(Yuyuko) Youmu, prepare to fight our way to the top!
(Yukari) Stop it. Ran, Chen, go secure things out by Mayohiga
Well, what are you Tanuki up to then?
(Suika) Probably something that is lots of fun
You can leave parties up to them!

-Elsewhere-

[2:34] (Lyrica) Alright! Everyone’s coming out to our concert!
It’s time to give them a big show. Alright then, back to work
(Lunasa) Merlin, did you do something weird? They’re acting too worked up
(Merlin) No, I don’t think it’s because of us

[2:51] (Mystia) One Lamprey Eel coming up!
(Wriggle) Geez, you’re really busy
(Mystia) Oh hey, Wriggle. They just came by
I’m just glad they’re hungry
(Kyouko) It’s weird, everyone’s out today
I hope the temple’s fine
(Wriggle) So I’m guessing that you snuck out this time?

-Eientei-

[3:06] (Kaguya) Mukou! Your reign of terror’s at an end!
(Mukou) Really? What will you do about it then?
(Kaguya) You’ll see. Now, for the fallen honor of the pudding that you stole!

[3:14] (Eirin) Ah, Tewi, so you were here. Are you the one who arranged this?
(Tewi) Maybe. Oh hey, isn’t that the princess’
Special attack she was saving?
(Kaguya) For the pudding!

[3:24] (Reisen) Master, I’m back from my rounds
Wait, are those two fighting here?
(Eirin) Is there something the matter? Undonge, you look troubled
(Reisen) Oh, right. I saw lots of fights going on outside
I heard it’s a religious battle

[3:40] (Eirin) I suppose we should stay here
(Tewi) Reisen, want a cool snack?
(Reisen) Ah, thanks Tewi. And as you say, I’ll keep everyone inside
(Mukou) You idiot, your stupid pudding’s over there
(Kaguya) Inaba! So it was you! Attack!

[3:57] (Eirin) Ah, wait. How did Mukou get over here?
(Tewi) Dunno, you’ll have to ask the bunny guard
(Mukou) Wait up, so you weren’t the one leading them?
I saw you leaving when I walked right in
(Eirin) I suppose we are now involved. Princess, please unhand Reisen

No comments:

Post a Comment