Friday, December 9, 2016

Love-Colored Master Spark (8)

[0:00] (Marisa) What? You're still over here? Come on, let's have fun
(Reimu) That's a good idea. Alright then, run!

[0:12] (Marisa) What the heck!? Cut it out! That's not what I'm talking about!
(Reimu) I don't care! You were warned! Now it's time for some stress relief!
(Marisa) I think you've got issues. C'mon Reimu, stop already.
There's no reason to shoot at me

[0:23] (Reimu) You should all know better. She usually deserves it
Even if you were her, you would still be getting hit!
[Fantasy Seal]!

[0:34] (Marisa) Hey, what do you mean? It's me!
And would you just cut it out already?!
I told you that I was sorry for breaking all your doors and windows
(Reimu) No she didn't, tanuki. And she took them out temporarily
I found them folded out behind the shrine in a big messy pile
Stop wasting my time and leave!

[0:54] (Youkai) Hey, isn't that the witch and the shrine maiden?
(Youkai 2) Are they facing off? Let's follow them
(Marisa?) Well, if that didn't work, then let's try this then
(Reimu) Well, I'm not surprised. Interrupted again

[1:19] [Anti-Youkai Houi-Yoke]!
You guys have wasted too much time today
I'll have to deal with you after I fix the human village problem
So for now, just go away
If you are set in all your stupid tricks
Then pass on this message to you boss
Buzz off! [Ascension Kick]!

[1:36] (Youkai) Did she kick her off her broom? I thought that those moves were against the rules
(Youkai 2) Do you think that miko cares? She's the one who made the rules anyway
So I guess that it's okay
(Youkai) Well then, I'm gonna use that one next time 
(Reimu) I've had enough of this. You guys should clear out of my space if you all know what's good for you
Get the hell out of my shrine!

-Later-

[2:08] (Marisa?) Yeah, so that didn't work. I think the miko's gone berserk
(Tanuki) Obviously. After all, she did the same thing against me
(Marisa?) Wait a sec... man, you suck. So then, I guess you set me up?
(Tanuki) Well, the boss said it would be tough

[2:19] Pass it on. Also, say that they should be Marisa
(Marisa?) So it's all just a prank? Well that's not so bad at all
Who to become...

-At the shrine-

[2:13] (Reimu) Next person's getting destroyed
At this point, you could say I'm past "annoyed"
Maybe but still those seals that don't work the way they are supposed to
If I've got no other choice
So if the problem is from a spirit...
Maybe I'll ask those two pets from the underground to come up soon then
And see if they can kill it

-Elsewhere-

[3:16] (Tanuki 2) Alright, so you've got it down?
You gotta find a way to lure her out
It's really important that she believes that you are that Marisa
Since her turn's coming around
And she still hasn't left her shrine today
Don't forget the broom and the hakkero when you see her, da~ze!

No comments:

Post a Comment