Friday, December 9, 2016

The Lost Emotion (8)

-Byakuren enters, human village is masked-
[1:14] (Byakuren) Could this be the same village?

[1:25] I can't sense any feelings at all

-Kokoro enters-

[1:38] Hm? Someone? Who are you? You're not human... do you know what happened?
(Kokoro) My hope is missing... where did you take it?
Marisa, you said you would help me

[1:50] (Byakuren) Mask of Hope? I don't know
(Kokoro) Someone's here? Apologies. Who are you?
(Byakuren) Byakuren Hijiri, a Myouren temple monk
And you are? I can't say I know you

[2:15] (Kokoro) Hata no Kokoro, I control emotion! All emotions!

[2:27] (Byakuren) All emotions, so you say. Then that means you've... the village right now then?

[2:40] (Kokoro) My Mask of Hope was lost, so my emotions are out of control

[2:53] (Byakuren) So, they're not for decorations, and without the hope... I see, so that's a it

[3:40] So you're saying that now, with your mask gone humans have turned depraved
Their hearts have hardened into a blank mask
And that is why they must be saved

[3:53] (Kokoro) Yes! Exactly correct! So I'm asking you, where did my mask go?
(Byakuren) Your Mask of Hope? I don't have an idea. How is it that I'm supposed to know?

[4:23] (Kokoro) You say, but I know that you have an idea
You alone have maintained your hope in this world where emotions are out of control

[4:48] You must be the one who stole my Mask of Hope
Yes, that must be it. I know you must be the one if you have this much spirit

[5:12] (Byakuren) The Precepts...
[5:24] Stealing is prohibited, you know
[5:36] (Kokoro) My emotions are out of control

[5:49] (Byakuren) There's no way I'd abide someone accusing me of being a thief
But at the same time, there is not a chance that I'd abandon someone in need

[6:01] I will save you for sure, but first right now you need to calm down
(Kokoro) Hope has to be managed by my own hand! So return to me my Mask of Hope now!

[6:26] (Byakuren) I see that I must be more proactive to resolve this
Balance can be found by embracing the imbalance within you!
(Kokoro) My Mask of Hope! Give it back!
(Byakuren) If you reject your inner desires
Then you can replace all aspects that you lack

-Byakuren wins-

[7:27] May I ask if you have calmed yourself?
(Kokoro) So my Mask of Hope's with someone else

[7:51] (Byakuren) Maybe it's merely lost? In the meantime, I shall help your control
The Dharma brightens the darkest of hearts
And it will help balance your soul
(Kokoro) But I still lost my Mask. Does that mean that I have to give it up?
(Byakuren) No, I shall help you find it as well. I'm sure that it will turn up soon enough

No comments:

Post a Comment