Sunday, September 10, 2017

The Traditional Old Man and the Stylish Girl (9)

[0:05] (Ichirin) Why you! Panicking all of these people
I won’t stand for the chaos you are causing, so stop it
(Mamizou) Nah, sounds like it’d be more fun to play
Since I’m not busy, shall we entertain ourselves for a little bit?

[1:06] (Ichirin) What’s the reason? Why are you causing incidents?
Tell me, Mamizou!
(Mamizou) Oh, that’s easy. There’s a Youkai in the village
It seems she has to go

[1:26] (Ichirin) I don’t believe you! There’s nothing to do with this
(Mamizou) It’s the truth. If you don’t believe me, then go to the village and do as you wish

[1:36] (Ichirin) As if I would bother.
(Mamizou) That’s a shame. Byakuren had much more faith than both of you
Well, it can’t be helped then
I’ll give you a target to pursue!

[2:17] (Mamizou) It seems that I have finally lost them
I hope that they might end up out there with that
Now, who shall I become for now? Ah, yes
That will suffice…
(Miko?) It is assured that victory soon shall be mine!

[2:49] (Ichirin) Where’d she go now? Excuse me, did you see
Someone pass through here with a big tail?
(Kokoro) Oh, another monk. Yes, someone just went through here
But her clothes turned purple

[3:12] (Ichirin) She transformed once again? Does her deceit know no bounds?

Unzan, come! We will not rest until that Tanuki is found.

No comments:

Post a Comment