Friday, September 7, 2018

Border of Life (15)


[0:02] (Yuyuko) Look, a band of rabbits coming here, Youmu
Where do you think that they might be going to?

[0:27] (Tewi) It’s the ghost princess! Onward! For the Rabbit Horn League!
(Yuyuko) A bunny told me that you have been naughty~
It seems that they have confusion right now, huh Youmu?
And it’s not helped by a rampant Tanuki

[0:52] (Tewi?) Tanuki? Well I guess I am flattered
But I can’t change my form
(Reisen) Don’t bother. The real Tewi sent me out here
We have already been forewarned

[1:06] (Rabbit 1) Hey, it’s Reisen!
(Rabbit 2) Or just a trick?
(Rabbit 3) What would she be doing with those two phantoms?
(Reisen) To be honest, I’ve no idea. They both just showed up because of a whim

[1:18] Of course, there’s still a big problem. There are too many of you to be the guard
(Yuyuko) Oh, it won’t be such a problem if we decide we won’t make this hard

[1:31] (Tewi?) Forget this! Let’s charge and show the might of the Rabbit Horn League right now!
[Rabbit Sign: Bare White Rabbit, Inaba]!
(Reisen) What a mess. Well it seems that Master was right and we will need your assistance at once
(Yuyuko) Is that so? Well then, Youmu?
(Youmu) Understood. At once!

[2:08] (Tewi?) Everyone, get them! We’ve got them outnumbered!
(Yuyuko) [Deadly Dance: Law Morality Demon World]

[2:34] Well it seems that you rabbits are short one commander
Perhaps it’s time that you plan to surrender?
(Reisen) But first I should see who else is wearing a disguise
[Stare of the Hazy Moon: Lunatic Red Eyes]!

[3:00] (Yuyuko) Interesting. So how does this assist us?
They went down instantly
(Reisen) Master said to render them unconscious
To reveal which rabbits are Tanuki

[3:12] (Yuyuko) Well it would seem she was correct
So is that all we had to do, Yukari?
(Yukari) Yeah, that’s enough I suppose
Lunar Rabbit, you can leave this to me~

[3:26] (Reisen) You have my thanks. I must go back
And report to Master and Tewi what happened
We will step up their training
Hopefully this day becomes a lesson

-Reisen exits-

[3:38] (Yuyuko) She’s uptight. I wonder if it’s because we all had to get involved?
(Yukari) Well I’d say Lunarians are the cause
(Yuyuko) Oh come now! You can’t say that everything wrong in life is all because of someone on the moon!
(Yukari) Yes I can! Anyway, we’d better move on soon

No comments:

Post a Comment