Friday, September 7, 2018

Phantom Ensemble (15)


[0:00] (Lyrica) We thank all of you for coming out today
We have one more piece for you before we stop
But first let’s thank our special guest-
(Reimu) Hey, MARISA!!
(Marisa) Ah sh- too soon!

[0:14] Well I’ve got to go, you guys! But hey, guess what?
Reimu will help you just as much as I could
Just start playing, she’ll pick it up
K? Got it? Good!

[0:25] (Reimu) When I get my hands on you, you will regret
Ever setting those Tanuki after me
(Lyrica) Well let’s start with the next song. “This Shrine’s Empty!”
(Reimu) Wait a minute-!
(Lyrica) “Every day when I stop by
I check the box to see if there’s some shineys
But it comes as no surprise when all I see is that it’s empty!”

[0:51] (Reimu) I’m gonna kill you!
(Merlin) “That’s what Reimu says!
Whenever I mention all her finances”
(Lunasa) “She’s not too busy cause no one visits
So I go to kill time for a bit”

[1:04] (Lyrica) “A Miko’s duties seem really simple
Just sweep the porch and then go inside to loaf
And sometimes there might be a job to do”
(Reimu) I am going to destroy you!

[1:16] (Lyrica) Hey wait a second, that’s not the next line
It’s written as “I grab requests from the shrine”
(Reimu) Wait, you said “written”? What’s that paper say?
(Merlin) Wait until after we play!

[1:29] (Reimu) No way, give that sheet to me!
(Lunasa) Did you really think that we would lose so easily?
(Merlin) “The number one human in Gensokyo-“
(All) “Is just a lazy miko!”

--Prismrivers defeated-

[2:18] (Merlin) Alright, we apologized! Don’t burn our songs!
We’ve all been working on these all season long
(Reimu) With Marisa? That’s a good one
There’s no way she would wait this long
(Merlin) Hey, we’re telling you the truth! We thought so too
But she asked us for help right out of the blue
Since then she’s written all these songs
(Reimu) There’s something wrong…

[2:42] Anyway, I’m burning this last one, got it?
It’s non-negotiable. Now you three, beat it
I’ve got to go clean up this mess of Marisa’s

[2:55] Seriously, first Marisa, then Tanuki,
Then everything that Marisa is planning
I should have just stayed home in bed
So annoying!

-Reimu exits-

[3:08] (Lunasa) Well she seemed angry…
(Lyrica) On to the encore!
After all, we still have more songs to perform
(Lunasa) I guess she didn’t mention all of these
(Merlin) Well then, that’s good enough for me

[3:21] By the way, where did Marisa go to?
It seemed like she planned to run into Reimu
(Lunasa) After all, she delayed that final song
Maybe she planned it all along?

[3:34] (Lyrica) Hey, we’ve still got to perform
I think that we should start with “This is Gensokyo”
And after that, we can move on to “Faith”

No comments:

Post a Comment