Friday, September 7, 2018

Faith - (A Touhou Parody of “Pain” by Imagine Dragons)


First things First
I'ma say all the words inside my head
I'm fired up and changing all the ways that things have been, oh ooh
The way that things have been, oh ooh
Second thing Second
Don't you tell me that I’m just a human being
I'm the one with the spell, I'm the Master Sparker, see, oh ooh
The Master Sparker, see, oh ooh

I was awesome from a young age
Training my spellcards to their maxes
Showing my talent to the few
That humor at me, took to me, shook to me, feeling me
Strafing from patterns in this game
Putting the art in the arcane
Speaking my lesson from the brain
Seeing the power from the

(Faith) So come to me if you are a believer, believer
(Faith) Let’s break it down and shake it up, believers, achievers
(Faith) I let the bullets fly in a loose rain
My life, my love, my drive to gather
(Faith) You made me a, you made me a believer, believer

Third things Third
Use a prayer if you want a miracle
But magic lets you make what you want in Gensokyo, oh ooh
So put on a good show, oh ooh

I was joking with the crowd
Flying up higher than the clouds
Sending my sparks down to the ground
Spreading my [Love Sign] all around
I was passionate, flashin’ it, snatching and stashing
And crashing it, smashing it 'Til it broke up and it rained down
It rained down, the

(Faith) Everyone is some kind of believer, believer
(Faith) So join me as a Danmaku believer, believer
(Faith) I came to kick some ass and take down names
My life, my love, my drive, it pulls in
(Faith) You made me a, you made me a believer, believer

Last things Last
By the graceful spellfire and the flames
We’re the face of the future, another coming change, oh ooh
Another coming change, oh ooh

It cannot be stopped, can’t be caught, coming and going
Inhibited, limited 'Til it broke up and it rained down
It rained down, this

(Faith) So come on, be, come on, be a believer, believer
(Faith) Let’s break it down and build it up, believer, believer
(Faith) I let the bullets fly, oh let them rain
My life, my love, my drive, it came from
(Faith) You made me a, you made me a believer, believer

No comments:

Post a Comment