Friday, August 3, 2018

Futatsuiwa from Gensokyo (13)


[0:39] (Reimu) Hey look, it’s a Marisa. Only this one isn’t even trying to hide it
(Marisa?) The tail’s a Tanuki’s pride. It’s to be flaunted for all to see
So Reimu, to what do I owe the treat? To have such a distinguished exterminator to
Come all the way out here just for little old me?

-Marisa? disappears. Mamizou appears-

[1:15] (Reimu) I didn’t come for you. Who’s the Youkai that is attacking Human Village?
(Mamizou) Oh, isn’t that a shame. But then why should I tell you?

[1:27] (Reimu) Bad choice. I guess it can wait for now
After all, I know I’ve said it many times this afternoon
All those Tanuki were to go tell their boss
That I’m gonna show up to beat her soon

[1:39] (Mamizou) Well then if you insist, then I have no choice
As the person who began this incident, I must respond
Ah yes, Marisa gave me a modern phrase
“Alright then, it’s time for you to bring it on!”

-…-

[2:34] (Reimu) …So about that one Youkai…
(Mamizou) Ah, you really don’t disappoint in certain matters
To answer your question, it’s a disturbed Youkai in the village
(Reimu) Alright then, that’s all you had to say
You didn’t have to cause a major incident
(Mamizou) Oh, isn’t that normal? I thought that’s how these things went

-Reimu leaves-

[3:08] Alright then, the party’s done! Pack it up everybody, we’re getting out of here
Disguises off at once. The crowds out there will disappear

-Characters appear. Characters disappear. Tanuki appear. Tanuki disappear. Mamizou disappears-

No comments:

Post a Comment