Friday, August 3, 2018

Hartmann’s Youkai Girl (15)



[1:02] (Kokoro) Wait a sec, I know that face!
That is my Mask of Hope!
It’s for my emotions, so give it back now!
(Koishi) Oh, you mean that gloomy thing that I found here this morning?
It makes me feel happy. I picked it up underground

[1:13] (Kokoro) I don’t care! That mask is mine, and I really need it
(Koishi) But if it’s yours, then why am I wearing it?
Oh hey, it’s all those people who have been following me around
It is really nice not feeling like I am hated

[1:25] (Kokoro) But that’s because my Mask of Hope affects all the humans
Though I don’t think it would work for anyone
(Koishi) Oh, I know what we should do! Let’s have a spellcard battle!
Everyone says that watching those fights is fin!

[1:36] (Kokoro) I don’t care! You’re being weird and I want my mask back
You’re being just like me, so I must stop you
(Koishi) Wait a sec, I just forget everything in a minute…
Why do I remember that while mask that looks like you?

-Rin enters-

[1:47] (Kokoro) Fine, I’ll fight you to get my Mask of Hope back!
(Rin) Hey, I’ve finally found you, Koishi!
Wait, why is there a giant crowd right here?
(Byakuren) I see that you know that girl personally

-Spellcard battle-

[3:00] (Koishi) Oh hey, it’s Orin! I’ve got to go!
Orin! Come play with me!
(Kokoro) Wait a sec, there did that person go? What’s this?
I know I don’t have my Mask of Hope, but it feels just like it
(Byakuren) I don’t think I understand. Is there something I missed?

-Kokoro exits-

[3:11] (Rin) People tend to lose Koishi when they don’t look at her
It has something to do with her emotions
The problem is she wanders off and comes up to the surface
(Byakuren) If she has nowhere to go, we’ll gladly take her in

[3:23] (Koishi) Oh, I saw that note last year I don’t mind visiting!
(Rin) Well, that makes it easier to search for her
Okuu and I were sent up to make sure she was okay
Well I guess it all depends on it she remembers…

[3:33] (Byakuren) Pardon me, but I should go and tend to Kokoro
(Rin) Yeah, we’d better check on Okuu if she’s lost
For all I know, she’s back on the mountain “helping” those Kappa
She gets too distracted when you let her wander off

No comments:

Post a Comment