Friday, August 3, 2018

Spring Lane ~ Colorful Path (14)


-Miko and Kokoro are examining a mask. Reimu enters-

[0:05] (Miko) Strange, it’s not working. I made this the same as all the rest
(Kokoro) I feel like I am fading out. Are these all my emotions?
(Reimu) Stop evil Youkai! Free all these people at once!
… I should say that, but really… just tell me what’s going on

[0:24] (Miko) This Youkai here was born from masks of mine
But one is missing, hence her erratic state
I made a new mask, but as you may have seen
Something is amiss. It looks as if she’ll fade

[0:42] (Kokoro) I don’t feel so well. It’s like I can’t feel feelings at all
(Miko) I wonder if that’s alright then. That was the issue’s origin
(Kokoro) But this is different. My masks don’t feel like me now…
(Reimu) For gods sakes, you’re both hopeless. It’s easy to figure out

[1:00] [Fantasy Nature]! If the mask’s the problem
Then it’s obvious you have to smash it in!
(Miko) Isn’t a Last Word a little excessive?
(Kokoro) No! My Mask of Hope! I can’t be expressive!

-Reimu destroys Mask of Hope-

[1:36] (Reimu) Is that really what you think? Your face won’t say the same
Here, look at your reflection in this shiny sword
(Miko) Hey!

[1:49] (Kokoro) What about my mask?
(Reimu) I don’t care, but do you really need it?
Just the fact that you are looking means that you have hope, don’t you?
It will turn up somewhere if it is real important
(Well, at least if it doesn’t end up in Marisa’s hands)

[2:07] (Kokoro) You really think so?
(Reimu) Isn’t it obvious?
Who else really needs a Youkai Mask of Hope?
Now get out of here! I’ve got to clean this up
(Everyone here looks really creepy though…)

[2:26] (Miko) I suppose that’s it, but it’s a shame that my new mask is gone
I had made it with great care, so it’s too bad you destroyed it
(Reimu) Oh, it’s a real shame. Your masks caused this entire mess!
If you want to help clean it up or something, be my guest

[2:44] (Miko) Well, I do concede that rampant anarchy
Is not productive. I’ll quell some of the crowds
(Reimu) While gathering faith? Well, it doesn’t matter
I guess that it’s fine as long as you help out

-...-

-??? enters-

[3:22] (Why am I feeling so cheerful? My work’s not done yet)
There were some weirdo’s around here throwing a tantrum

-??? leaves-

I’m too busy to mess around, so go bother them
Wait, why am I talking out loud? Where did that come from?

No comments:

Post a Comment