Friday, August 3, 2018

The Lost Emotion (12)


[0:12] (Miko) So then, the miasma of lost hope is centered here
It would seem that this is a mystery as explained, now let’s see what draws near

[0:37] (Kokoro) My Mask of Hope is lost and I can’t get anyone to help!
Maybe I should give up and let everyone fall down into my despair

[0:57] (Miko) Stop right there! I’ve come!

[1:13] If you do so, I shall strike you down
Step out and then I shall save this town!
…Wait, something’s amiss. I know that I have seen those masks before
(Kokoro) The way you speak… So you know where it is?
My Mask of Hope that has been lost to me?
(Miko) Those masks are without doubt the same masks of Hata no Kawakatsu
Over the years, could they all have become this Youkai, a Tsukumogami?

[2:14] But wait, there is one here that is now missing
(Kokoro) Turned to a Youkai?
(Miko) Yes, it seem that you spoke true. The Mask of Hope…
(Kokoro) Yes, I did. So you know well

[2:39] (Miko) Was it because they were of such fine craftsmanship?
(Kokoro) But I’m incomplete…
(Miko) That they could control hearts as well. That is an impressive deed
(Kokoro) Hey, just listen to me!

[3:15] (Miko) The mask you lost, the Mask of Hope then?
I’ll just simply make one more of them

[3:40] (Kokoro) Wait, that’s such a surprise!
Who knew that someone could make me a mask?
To claim that you could make my Mask of Hope
That’s something that cannot be true
(Miko) It will be trivial for me to create your Mask of Hope anew
For I was the one who made them, you see. And then I gave them to Kawakatsu

[4:23] But first, there is something that I have to take care of
(Kokoro) What’s with the sword?
(Miko) Your rampaging emotions are causing quite a stir around
I imagine that you are as troubled as these folk
If I do not stop you, it will imperil this whole town. Have at thee!

[5:22] (Kokoro) Why is everyone attacking me!

[5:36] (Miko) So your desires rage more honestly!

[6:25] Well then, it seems that this duel has now come to an end
And as I promised, I will make a new mask for you, my friend
So, do you know how masks are made and what they’re used for?
First, you take the base clay and then you shape it into form…

No comments:

Post a Comment