Friday, August 3, 2018

Shoutoku Legend ~ True Administrator (9)

[0:33] (Ichirin) I’ve found you!
(Miko) My, is this what I should see?
It’s not all that much
I’m not sure if this is really a good mystery
(Ichirin) No deceptions! I have you now!
An Illusion will not let you escape me!
(Miko) An illusion? Ah, I understand
You seek that Tanuki that took my form

[0:56] (Ichirin) That is enough! I will not fall for another trick
[Sunrise of Mountain Clouds]!
(Miko) Do you choose to fight me
I commend your spirit, but not so quick!

[1:27] (Miko) Had enough?
(Ichirin) Wait, you can’t be Mamizou… my apologies
Someone told me that a friend had taken your form
(Miko) The Tanuki? She’s been dispatched
In a certain manner of speaking

[1:40] (Ichirin) Unfortunately, that won’t be enough
All the people of the temple know her by now
I really must drag her back to
Byakuren to stop all her pranking

[1:52] (Miko) Ah, yes. How is the pretender doing for herself?
Buddhism and its ways are rather convenient
When you are gathering power at first
(Ichirin) … I had forgotten that you misused the Dharma
When you chose to embrace Taoist’s curse

[2:31] (Miko) Such impudence. You would make a poor disciple
Though it’s not as if I strive to teach all my ways
(Ichirin) Taoist chaos appeals not to me
The Dharma is more enlightening, I’m afraid

[2:43] (Miko) So you’d follow those imperfect truths?
I profess I have no fondness for Samsara
For I have seized an eternal life
And it has been much grander by far!

[2:55] Shall we put aside this discussion temporarily?
I was told to come this way to address the village
A mystery given by the Tanuki

[3:26] (Ichirin) That’s quite strange
I’m sure that there’s nothing wrong with the Human Village
I was there just now, and saw nothing amiss
(Miko) My, what a twist. Perhaps a trap?
I was certainly not expecting something like this

[3:38] (Ichirin) If that’s her plan, I shall foil it
Can I ask you to move forward with your mystery?
(Miko) I shall do so. Though it’s impolite
To resort to such common trickery

[3:51] (Tanuki) Well boss, at least one of them is doing the right thing
(Miko) Ah, it seems we’re in luck. It appears someone left
Their desires show that they were listening

[4:02] (Ichirin) Then I shall follow them
(Miko) Because it’s personal?
… Time I started investigating

No comments:

Post a Comment