Thursday, November 6, 2014

Adventure of the Lovestruck Tomboy (2)

[0:06] (Mystia) Drinking water when it is still way too raw
Makes stomachaches. Off to Sanzu no Kawa
What is that noise? Is there someone who's calling?
It's from above?! Looks like someone is falling!

[0:18] (Cirno) Stupid tree branch! Don't just drop me just like that!
Alright, let's see where I have landed at 
(Mystia) Wait, what is that? I guess leaving's for the best
(Cirno) You're too noisy! You're just a noisy pest!
I'm gonna freeze you like the rest!

[0:33] (Mystia) It's charging me? I gotta run away!
(Cirno) Hey you, come back! I only want to play!
(Mystia) What now? Why are there icicles falling down in the spring?
This must be a powerful Youkai's doing
(Cirno) Hey wait up you, you freaky singing bird!
That has to be the weirdest song I've heard
(Mystia) So what?! It's only meant to draw some humans close to me
(Cirno) But I'm not a human weakling (Mystia) Obviously!

[0:58] (Mystia) Leave me alone, you crazy ice Youkai!
(Cirno) No way, because the strongest is Atai!
And now I'm gonna prove it by freezing everyone here
(Mystia) Winter's already over, so disappear!

[1:10] (Cirno) Just come fight me or slow down, you sparrow!
(Mystia) Stop chasing me! I only want to go!
(Cirno) No way! I'm gonna prove that I am stronger than you all
Alright, here's my spellcard then! [Icicle Fall]!
(Mystia) She's so confident that she's showing off to miss?
(Cirno) Why can't I hit people with this?

[1:28] (Mystia) A shady spot? Alright, this is my one shot
Focus behind, make everything more night-blind
(Cirno) Hey, where’s the light? It’s too early to be night
She got away? Guess she couldn’t stay to play

[1:41] That means I win! I am the strongest out here!
(Mystia) All the ice stopped? That means I’m in the clear!
But where to go? It’s not too safe to turn back
That weird Youkai might see me and attack

-In the forest-
[2:23] (Cirno) This is boring! Why did that bird have to run?
Everyone’s weak, so fighting is no fun
Someone come out so I can beat you all up!
So I can prove I’m the strongest and stuff!

[2:36] Just forget it! I’m going to the next spot
Everyone, get ready to be shot!
If you are scared, go ahead and disappear
I’m the strongest in Gensokyo, is that clear?
… Now how do I get out of here?

[2:52] I’ll go this way! Since that’s the way I came
Why do these trees all look like they’re the same?
I know! I’ll freeze the bushes! That way I know where to go
I’m the smartest person inside Gensokyo!

[3:04] … That didn’t work. My ice melted away
You stupid ice! You are supposed to stay!
Why can’t I make things freeze? This always works out at the lake
But these forest icicles just fall and break

-Outside the forest-
[3:15] (Mystia) I think I’m lost. Which way to the Sanzu?
This place looks weird, these flowers are all new
I guess I’ll try to find the village and then start from there
Now I feel like singing out another tune

[3:28] Maybe I’ll kidnap humans on the way
I’ll let them go after, so it’s okay
It’s still a youkai’s job to scare people if they are strong
So that’s why I need to sing my special song!
I think that is the human village up ahead
I’ll have to lure a human instead

-In the forest-
[3:46] (Cirno) I got it now! I’ll just fly over the trees
Then I can see which way I want to go!
And if I’m there, that means I have the high ground
Well everyone, now it’s time for some snow!

[3:59] ‘Kay, here I go! Up and away to make snow
Look out below! Here comes an ice attack!
Wait, what’s that sound? Is there someone who’s singing?
Maybe that bird decided to come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment