Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Wind God Girl (4)

[0:18] (Bunbunmaru) Back on the trail, I knew my info was good at the time
That was because I found the rabbit's landlord at the shrine
She told me how her tenant's eyes may have caused a problem
Though I didn't understand right away what that fact meant

[0:42] (Aya) Wait, hold your fire! I come in peace!
It's just the press, here for the news
(Tewi) A success then! This launcher works fine!
Oh, so it's you
(Aya) Oh, you're that white earth rabbit that runs things in that forest of bamboo
Your moon rabbit friend's now looking for you

[1:21] (Tewi) Huh? What does Reisen want with me?
(Aya) Well she said that no one knew if you were going to leave
So then, her master sent her to get you soon enough
(Tewi) If she wants to then, I'll tell her good luck!

[1:45] Thanks for the tip, I'll deal with that once I am done setting up here
(Aya) What's this about? Does it happen to have anything to do with spring?
(Tewi) Probably not, unless Reisen did something weird with those red eyes of hers
But I don't think she could change the weather

[2:09] (Aya) So that rabbit has special eyes? They weren't that odd when we met
(Tewi) Well she probably was 't using their power yet
They're pretty cool. They can shoot beams and make people kinda insane
It messes with all kinds of waves. Even the ones in your soul and your brain
(Aya) Well that sounds pretty scary. So there's nothing to else that now comes to mind?
(Tewi) No, that's just about it (Aya) Onto the shrine!

[3:01] (Bunbunmaru) I searched the shrine for any sign that something was amiss
Fortunately, the border didn't seem to need a fix
Just to be sure, I checked if the shrine was in good repair
Other than dust, everything that was needed was still there

[3:25] (Tewi) Oh, hey you're back. So, how'd it go? Did you find what you're looking for
(Aya) Nothing much, just that Reimu has to clean more
Oh, what's this? I guess I can take care of it since she's out just for a bit
I'll leave the issue here so she'll find it

[4:04] Well, I guess my job is done here
By the way, do you need the ad to run this year?
(Tewi) No thanks, our stock's run low, and my next plan still needs some work
Though this box gives me a good idea

[4:29] But first there's still something to do. I gotta set up some new traps
And after that, I guess I should find some way to get Reisen off my back
There's no way I'm going to be back and work on such a lovely day
Mochi can wait for now. I want to play!

[4:53] (Aya) So we've got flowers, lost rabbits, and the shrine maiden missing now
It looks like they're all tied up as one somehow
I guess it's time to check the source and see what the flowers are like
Maybe I'll find something of note. Something that explains the flowery spike
(Bunbunmaru) The truth that I found out next may shock my human readers, but you must know
How these flowers are just like human souls

Follow Aya
Follow Tewi
Timeline

No comments:

Post a Comment