Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Phantom Ensemble (4)

[0:00] (Lyrica) We thank all for coming out to this concert
Today's performance is a special solo
Now hear our notes that can't exist 
1-2-3-Go!

[0:12] Today's theme is about spring and how the flowers are all on display wildly
Will they continue to grow out? Just wait and see!

[0:25] Unlike other performances that we've had
These notes don't need my power to not sound bad
What was that God-awful sound that just came up?
Please quiet down

[0:37] The best start for a spring song is a main theme
That's used to set up a flowery scene
Like a cherry blossom, Spurs may find their way to se
To describe youth

[0:51] Legato phrases connect all the dots
Though it must break off to sync with certain parts
It's used to call out curiosity
Describing a scene of fantasy

[1:04] It's punctuated by staccato notes
That may differ from the ones I may have wrote
The impulsiveness is a certain charm
With a mix of strength and alarm

[1:16] This is a shrine's maiden's song
Dealing with problems as they may come along
(Reimu) What the heck?! Are you sure that part is right?
(Lyrica) Don't you know that art copies life?

[1:28] This is part of the new spring
But I can't help but think it's missing something
Like that ice kid's careless mess
Falling down into each rest

[1:52] (Reimu) So you're just going to make up this new song
As you find people who will sit still for you?
(Lyrica) Yes, because there is no rush. This song is for the flower view

[2:17] (Reimu) Well, that's enough music now. I'm out of time
Just make a song that will bring faith to my shrine
(Lyrica) I think that's impossible. No one will come
Just because of a little jingle

[2:30] Well that's a good start, but still
There's something missing. Something more than a basic part A
I need to find another set so I can play

[2:41] I wonder if there's something that shows what spring
Is at its core? Something that I can study...
I'll need at least 2 more motifs, or maybe 3

[2:53] Wait, I heard fairies are part of nature's will
Maybe one can direct me for a bit
... But not that one that uses ice
That kid's stupid

[3:07] (Reimu) I wonder if Marisa's seen the ghosts?
I'd be a pain to fly to the Netherworld
Maybe I'll go check out by Eientei
To see what those people have to say
I still don't get why no one's freaking out
This spring's abnormal, that's clear without a doubt
It has to be big to change all of this
But they act like nothing is amiss
Culprit! You won't get away!
All of this nonsense has to stop today
I'm going to bring down your punishment
For causing another incident

[3:45] Really, did you have to make
A messed up flower view on the first spring day?
And while we're on that point, I have to ask
How did you manage that anyway?

[4:10] (Lyrica) There's a fairy! Hey there! What's up? How are you doing today?
(Lily White) Hey there! It's SPRING! (Lyrica) So more... Forte?

Follow Reimu
Follow Lyrica
Timeline

No comments:

Post a Comment