Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Spring Lane ~ Colorful Path (5)

[0:02] (Neutral) As the shrine maiden flew through the bamboo, she heard someone there
Someone searching for a lost companion, the red-eyed moon hare

[0:15] (Reisen) Seriously Tewi, When I come and find you, I will drag you home
You know better to leave without a notice and go off alone
And then I got sent to go and find you and bring you back
But all I really have found is trouble and a spring attack

[0:41] (Reimu) Hey, did you say spring? Is there a flower Youkai?
(Reisen) There was one over there with a crazy look in her eye…
Oh, it’s Reimu-san! It’s good to see you here!
That reporter said that you had disappeared
(Reimu) Wait, which reporter? (Reisen) That one fast crow-tengu
She said that she was looking around for you

[1:18] (Reimu) Well that’s weird, I haven’t seen her
I’ve been out all day
Anyway, about that flower Youkai, what did that one say?
(Reisen) She said that this bloom was normal. It happened before
But she chased me away from her clearing before I learned more

[1:42] (Reimu) That’s annoying, but that solves this. There is no incident
So then, what were you doing out here and making a big fuss?
(Reisen) Tewi left this morning without leaving a note for all of us
(Reimu) So that rabbit skipped out for pranks? She's by the village- (Reisen) Thanks!

[2:09] (Reimu) Well, she’s in a rush. Everyone’s out today
But I can relax if everything’s okay
After all, she said that this spring is normal
So that’s all for now. It’s out of my control

[2:34] (Neutral) And so the shrine maiden went back to her empty shrine
And was set upon by the surprises Tewi had left behind

[2:26] (Reimu) Wait, are those garlands over the Torii?
Why are they up there?
And are the windchimes dropping off flower petals everywhere?

[2:59] Great, I need the broom. Why is it over there- Ow! My head!
I am going to kill that rabbit. Rules or not, she is dead
Another flower launcher?! Alright, that’s enough!
[Fantasy Orb]! That punishment from Reisen’s not enough

[3:23] This will be revenge! It’s rabbit stew tonight!
I will be going all “Marisa” next fight
Where did she even manage to get this stuff?
This is going to take too long to clean up!

-in the village-
[3:49] (Tewi) Please donate to the shrine today to receive good luck!
(I wonder if I should have disabled all the indoor stuff)

-in the forest-
[4:00] (Reisen) So Tewi’s off to prank somebody? That's too bad for them
There’s a reason why master told her not to do it again

[4:14] …Well, she has been gone for only 2 hours at the most
And the trap princess had asked for took 3 days to set up that time
Still, Mukou was shocked when she set it off back then
Well, Tewi knows no one’s immortal. She won’t do that again

-inside the shrine-
[4:40] (Reimu) Death’s too good for her! This will take forever!
Alright, forget it! I’ll clean this up later
That rabbit is toast the next time she is here
She will pay for all these tricks or disappear

No comments:

Post a Comment