Sunday, December 21, 2014

Adventure of the Lovestruck Tomboy (8)

[0:06] (Yuuka) Oh, interesting. You came here to have a fight?
It seems you know who I am, is that right?
(Cirno) Yeah, I know you. Someone said you’re the strongest!
I won’t waste time unless someone’s the best

[0:18] (Yuuka) That is well said. You have the right attitude
This is a first in my life, honestly.
In all my years, I have seen many odd things
But your intent is a first, ice fairy
Maybe I’ll take you seriously

[0:33] (Cirno) Yeah, you better! I’m really, really strong!
I’ve beaten everyone that came along!
Not even Reimu could manage to dodge my ice attack
So Youkai, you better not be holding back

[0:47] (Yuuka) Oho, that really is some welcome news
Who would have thought that the miko would lose
I guess that means that fighting you may really be enough
“Make Sunflowers” is how I say “Screw you up”

[0:58] (Cirno) If you want to, I’ll give you a free shot!
Come on, attack! I’ll take all that you got
(Somehow, I get the feeling that something is really wrong)
(Yuuka) Well, if you insist. Let’s see if you are strong

[1:10] Let’s see, what does that witch call my attack?
(Cirno) Come on, I’m here whenever you can start
(Maybe I shouldn’t have come here. This person is scary)
(Yuuka) Oh, that’s right. She calls this one a [Master Spark]
If you are worth it, then there might be an issue
I’ll double this one up with my two

-nearby-
[1:28] (Mystia) Ah, what’s that sound? Someone scary is around
I’ve got to run. I don’t want to get hurt!
After that fight, I don’t want to get eaten
How does this day manage to get much worse?

[1:40] (Komachi) Yeah, today sucks. (Mystia) Ah! It’s a shinigami!
Maybe I’m dead? (Komachi) No, you’re not. Honestly!
(Mystia) I didn’t want to get eaten, today sucks
(Komachi) Uh, hello there? Come on, listen to me

-Yuuka is on guard-
-Yuuka is off guard-
-Yuuka is waiting-
-Yuuka is disappointed-
[2:23] (Yuuka) Well that’s a shame. Looks like that ice fairy’s dead
She won’t reform, so I guess she was weak
Still her mindset was rather admirable
But she’s not the challenge that I now seek

[2:36] Good luck to you fairy. Until the next time
Maybe you will be worth my time someday
If you can just back up your words with power
Then long from now, perhaps we both can play
… well I guess I will go that way

-elsewhere-
[2:51] (Mystia) I’m sorry for the humans I have chased!
I’m sorry for the food that I might waste!
I don’t want to be eaten! I didn’t know she was strong
I’m sorry for luring humans with my song

[3:03] (Komachi) You say that, but you know you’re singing, right?
(Mystia) I’m sorry! Please don’t kill me! I’ll be good!
(Komachi) Listen! You’re not dead yet. You just wandered to the Sanzu
And this is where I work. I’m not after you

[3:17] (Yuuka) Oh, so it’s you. Hey, tell me; where’s your boss?
(Komachi) Ah, she’s not in. She wandered off somewhere
(Mystia) Ah, you! I don’t want to fight! Please leave me along this time
(Yuuka) I thought I had told you to sing with more care

[3:29] Anyway, do you know when she’ll be back?
(Komachi) I’ve got no clue, she’s probably around here
(Yuuka) Well then, perhaps I’ll go and see if I can track her down
And sparrow, I now suggest you disappear
This place is rather dangerous for one like you
Beware of ghosts at the Sanzu

[3:45] (Mystia) Ah! There are ghosts?! Gotta run, gotta run now!
(Komachi) What’s up with her? (Yuuka) Small fry know when to flee
Anyway if you your boss returns sometime soon
Tell her that she needs to come play with me

[3:58] (Komachi) Okay, but first; who might you be anyway?
(Yuuka) Just tell her that “It’s the strongest Youkai”
That’s good enough. I’m sure that she will get it
Well then, let’s give that direction a try

No comments:

Post a Comment