Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Mystic Oriental Dream ~ Ancient Temple (9)

[0:00] (Neutral) The half-ghost and white hare went to the stream
The lively death’s scene

[0:47] (Tewi) Well here we are, that “Higan” place
So where do you think the judge of the dead is now?
(Youmu) To be truthful, I couldn’t say
But I am sure I’ll find her somehow

[1:03] (Tewi) Well hopefully, it won’t take long
These flowers here give me the creeps
Hey anyone! Come show yourself!
(Yuuka) Oh, were you looking for me?

[1:15] (Tewi) No way. Who the hell are you?
(Yuuka) I’m insulted that you have not heard of one like me
(Tewi) So, what? Are you important?
(Yuuka) Well my name is Yuuka Kazami

[1:29] (Tewi) That Yuuka? Is that so?
I know you, but this isn’t where flowers should all grow
And why are you holding
That weird kind of flower parasol?

[1:42] (Yuuka) This shape helps flower scents
They all gather within till the essence can ferment
(Tewi) Huh, is that really true?
(Yuuka) No, this is just an eternal bloom

[1:56] (Youmu) That aside, do you know
How we can find the judge of the dead and where to go?
(Yuuka) The Yama? No, not yet
What is it that you want with my foe?

[2:10] (Youmu) I must speak with her soon
There is something that must be done for this flower bloom
(Yuuka) I’ll go first. Wait in line
(Tewi) I’ll just go if you don’t really mind

[2:23] (Neutral) The flower Youkai stood blocking the way
Daring all to “play”

[3:12] (Yuuka) You’re not bad. Though you’re not good
So tell me, how are things back at Hakugyokurou?
There aren’t flowers blooming out there
(Youmu) That isn’t something that you should know

[3:27] (Yuuka) Oho, scary. Is that a threat?
Well come on if you have something left
The flowers here are marvelous
Because they all reek of death

[3:40] (Youmu) Flowers as a death symbol?
That’s insane. They’re only for burning at funerals
(Yuuka) Well, what do you think comes out
If you set a fire to these souls?

[3:53] Anyway, that’s enough.
It’s best not to spoil myself before someone who’s tough
Back to the search for her
Farewell now, half-phantom gardener

[4:06] (Youmu) That Youkaiwas quite strong
And I get the feeling she was playing all along
Anway, presently
I must see where the Yama may be

[4:21] ( ) Ah, she’s here. Troublesome
It would be a pain is I got caught up in her “fun”
I should watch from afar
Just in case Youmu finds where they are

[4:34] Will she find the answer
To why the flowers bloom every 60 years or so?
This is quite annoying
Because I feel like I have to know

Follow Youmu

No comments:

Post a Comment