Thursday, January 1, 2015

Phantom Ensemble (8)

[0:00] (Sakuya) Oh, that’s quite peculiar. Are you alone?
(Lyrica) Yeah, today is my very own spring solo
I just came here to take a break
Since no one comes out by the lake

[0:13] (Sakuya) Do you want to come inside?
Though you would have to keep it down, everyone else is asleep
(Lyrica) … No thanks. But you’re being too nice
That’s just creepy

[0:24] (Sakuya) Ah, perhaps that is too far. This is quite hard
I suppose this does not come easy to me
(Lyrica) Alright, what are you going? It’s not like you to act nicely

[0:37] (Sakuya) I heard being warm would help from someone else
So I’ve been trying, though I still have my doubts
Is there something that you might need?
(Lyrica) No, cut it out!

[0:51] (Sakuya) Alright then. So, what is your business here?
(Lyrica) Everyone else today is acting so weird
I came here to try practicing in peace
(Sakuya) Very well, I don’t mind in the least

[1:03] But mind your volume if you’re near the wall
Other than that, I’m sure we won’t mind at all
(Lyrica) Finally, some peace and quiet is nice
Thanks for all the help and your advice

[1:16] (Sakuya) So being forward is seen as “creepy”?
It seems it’s true that I lack warm sympathy
Oh, you two; Mind what I had said before
Or else punishment’s in store

[1:28] So then, do you understand?
(Merlin) … Yeah, we got it. We’ll be quiet then. Yes ma’am
(Sakuya) Well then, I’ll get back to work
It seems Meiling needs a hand

-on the lake-
[2:16] (Lyrica) Arg, there’s still something missing. This isn’t spring
It’s falling flat compared to today somehow
I guess I’ve got to go somewhere
Somewhere to go for newer sounds

-nearby in the bushes-
[2:29] (Merlin) Ah, go back! She’s coming here
Let her get clear before we try and follow her again
(Lunasa) Why are we just sneaking around? What do you want to now happen?

-on the lake-
[2:42] (Lyrica) Hey, is someone over there? I heard something
Oh, just some fairies? That’s just kinda boring
Well I’ve got enough from them even if they embody spring

-bushes-
[2:55] (Merlin) See? She’s working really hard. Isn’t that cool?
(Lunasa) Perhaps. So where do you think she’ll go next?
(Merlin) At this rate, she’ll probably go to see the… Magic forest?

-lake-
[ 3:07] (Lyrica) Alright then, let’s try to find more weirdos
Like it or not, the best music comes from foes
I haven’t gone that way today, so then
Let’s go see what else will happen

[3:19] (Merlin) You see? I called it! She’s going that way!
Let’s go ahead, we can beat her there for sure!
(Lunasa) Merlin, you have to slow it down, alright?
Or else you will be spotted by her

-lake-
[3:33] (Lyrica) (Was that a sound? I thought I hear something
Those fairy cheers are getting real annoying)
Hey quiet down kids! That mansion right there
Will attack you without care!

-by the gate-
[3:45] (Sakuya) (She says that, but she’s the loudest of all
I am certain that the whole lake heard that call)
(Meiling) So then, for the spring viewing
What do you think we should being?

No comments:

Post a Comment