Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Lunatic Eyes ~ Invisible Full Moon (8)

[0:28] (Marisa) Hey, it’s the moon rabbit. Reisen, wait up!

[0:46] (Reisen) Oh, Marisa. It’s nice to see you today

[1:06] (Marisa) So what brings ya to the forest today?
It’s kinda odd to see you out this way
(Reisen) A mission to find a certain slacker
Tell me, have you run into Tewi?

[1:20] (Marisa) Oh yeah. But if ya wanna find out where
Whaddaya say we duel for it, just for fun?
(Reisen) Of course you would make this more difficult
Alright then, here I come!

[2:25] (Marisa) Hah! Alright, that’s good enough. I’ll tell ya

[2:43] She was headed bacl that way last I saw

[3:03] (Reisen) Alright then, I will catch up on my own
This should be easy if she’s heading back home
(Marisa) Well, good luck. She’s a tricky one, I hear
Who knows, she might disappear

[3:16] (Reisen) That won’t help. I will capture her for sure
(Marisa) Huh? She vanished? Oh right, that’s her eye power
Well I don’t think Tewi has something to fear
(Reisen) … You know that I’m still here…

No comments:

Post a Comment