Friday, January 16, 2015

Mystic Oriental Dream ~ Ancient Temple (10)

[0:00] (Neutral) The ghost girl carried on, searching the shore
By a Higanbana tour

[0:47] (Youmu) Excuse me, is someone there?
I’m looking for the Yama if she is available
I have a need to speak now with her
It is urgent (Medicine) Is that so?

[1:02] Ah! It’s a human! (Youmu) You’re half correct
I am also half phantom, see?
(Medicine) So what do you think about dolls?
(Youmu) Well, they do not concern me

[1:16] (Medicine) What are you trying to say?
Do you think that dolls are beneath your notice like that?
Even when inanimate
Dolls have souls. That much is a true fact!

[1:30] (Youmu) Did I say something wrong?
I had only meant that the thought never crossed my mind
I am no doll expert
I know nothing of their make and kind

[1:43] (Medicine) Oh, is that what you meant?
Still, you ought to learn about dolls and our importance
(Youmu) “Our” import? Don’t tell me
you’re a Tsukumogami, by chance?

[1:56] (Medicine) Yes indeed! I am proof
That dolls can live without humans controlling our minds!
So will you support me
In leaving that evil state behind?

[2:10] (Youmu) That does not concern me
My duty is to protect my mistress Yuyuko
Our concern is the dead
So I cannot help you (Medicine) Is that so?

[2:22] (Neutral) Here, Youmu found a soul trying to grow
Where spirits all go

[3:12] (Medicine) So you care about the dead?
Well why don’t I send half of you on your way today?
(Youmu) You’re free to try, but if you do
“I’m back, Mistress” is all that I’d say

[3:26] … Oh wait, that’s right! Mistress’ clue!
You don’t know where the Yama is now, do you?
(Medicine) That chatty one? I guess she left
It’s been an hour or two

[3:39] Who cares where she might have gone
(Youmu) It is vital that you tell me where she might now be
(Medicine) If you’re not a Doll Ally
Then you are now a Doll Enemy

[3:54] (Youmu) I advise not to fight
There is no reason to continue now presently
And if you continue
Then I’ll have to fight you seriously

[4:06] (Komachi) You’re still here? Thought you left
Didn’t Eiki say you had a field all of your own?
(Medicine) I was just recruiting
(Komachi) Judging by these souls, you should go home

-Medicine leaves-
[4:20] (Youmu) I thank you for your help
I would have to cut her if she attacked anymore
(Komachi) Yeah, she’s got a short fuse
So what are you two way out here for?

[4:34] (Youmu) No, you see. This is me-
(Komachi) Relax, I was joking. You’re both one soul. I can tell
(Youmu) Wait, how do you know that?
(Komachi) Because I can look at souls as well

No comments:

Post a Comment